Page 50 of 232 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf

Reviews

Koepka still has a 7 shot lead on -12 going into the final round. The only surprise yesterday was that he didn`t extend that lead. I still can`t see anyone catching him but who knows. Stranger things have happened before in golf. McIlroy and Lowry are both on 2 over while McDowell has slipped down to 5 over.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Koepka still has a 7 shot lead on -12 going into the final round. The only surprise yesterday was that he didn`t extend that lead. I still can`t see anyone catching him but who knows. Stranger things have happened before in golf. McIlroy and Lowry are both on 2 over while McDowell has slipped down to 5 over.
    I find him a hard fella to warm to, I wouldn't mind if he fell on his ass, but I cant see that happening.
    Shake'n'bake

Reviews

With all golfers now on the back 9 holes Koepka`s lead is down to 4 shots. He is not taking the course apart the way he did in the first two rounds but should still have enough shots in hand to win the championship. Actually his lead has just increased to 6 shots. Surely he won`t be caught now.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 19-05-19 at 20:54.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RickyBobby View Post
    I find him a hard fella to warm to, I wouldn't mind if he fell on his ass, but I cant see that happening.
    He is in the zone the same way that Tiger used to be in his prime.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    How are your nerves? The lead is down to one shot now.
    WTF has happened to Koepka? I just couldn`t see this happening. Are we looking at a massive upset here? Johnson could end up winning this now.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Must be the pressure of getting over the line. Dj is feeling it now. Looks like its going to be a 3 shot lead for koepka.
    And just like that the lead is back to 3 shots again. Golf can be a crazy game. Surely there will not be another twist in the last few holes?
    The Truth is out there.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

So at the end of the round, Koepka hangs on to wins by 2 shots on -8. He looked totally in control of his game until the back nine today but Johnson choked when he had a real chance of catching Koepka. So it`s back to back US PGAs for him, his fourth major in total and the next one will be the US Open at Pebble Beach next month where he will be trying for a 3 in a row in that Championship. McIlroy and Lowry both finish inside the top 10 on 1 over while McDowell ends up just inside the top 30 on 5 over.
    The Truth is out there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    So at the end of the round, Koepka hangs on to wins by 2 shots on -8. He looked totally in control of his game until the back nine today but Johnson choked when he had a real chance of catching Koepka. So it`s back to back US PGAs for him, his fourth major in total and the next one will be the US Open at Pebble Beach next month where he will be trying for a 3 in a row in that Championship. McIlroy and Lowry both finish inside the top 10 on 1 over while McDowell ends up just inside the top 30 on 5 over.
    good results fr the irish, should see one feature in the us open next month.

well done to brooks on holding on, i'm sure he can win a few more too

11. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

also good to see speith get back to form , i miss him at his best , he's still only 25

Reviews

Well done Tony on picking Korpka and 10/1 looks a great price now when he won so easily.. Rose had a disappointing last 2 rounds with 7 over..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (20-05-19)