Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Special "requests"

  1. Default Special "requests"

    I've seen in some reviews guys say that the girl answered the door wearing what was requested, or discussed a certain request when making the booking. Just wondering what sort of stuff this entails. Maybe just my lack of imagination, but i would also like to hear and get some ideas to enhance my own experiences too.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguy22 View Post
    I've seen in some reviews guys say that the girl answered the door wearing what was requested, or discussed a certain request when making the booking. Just wondering what sort of stuff this entails. Maybe just my lack of imagination, but i would also like to hear and get some ideas to enhance my own experiences too.
    What do you like?

    Do you like the lady to open the door wearing a nice dress or do you prefer her to be in lingerie or casual clothes?

    Do you like uniforms, suspenders etc.?

    This is your fantasy — it is really what you like — not what others like. For me I never request anything, it is the ladies choice. I like the surprise when the door opens
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    DenaliGirl (21-01-16), feargal (21-01-16), MidlifeCrisis (21-01-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguy22 View Post
    I've seen in some reviews guys say that the girl answered the door wearing what was requested, or discussed a certain request when making the booking. Just wondering what sort of stuff this entails. Maybe just my lack of imagination, but i would also like to hear and get some ideas to enhance my own experiences too.
    Pyjamas

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (21-01-16)

  6. Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    What do you like?

    Do you like the lady to open the door wearing a nice dress or do you prefer her to be in lingerie or casual clothes?

    Do you like uniforms, suspenders etc.?

    This is your fantasy it is really what you like not what others like. For me I never request anything, it is the ladies choice. I like the surprise when the door opens
    Man after my heart x

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to DenaliGirl For This Useful Post:

    Petros (21-01-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DenaliGirl View Post
    Man after my heart x
    Well, it has worked for me
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    DenaliGirl (21-01-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    A lady once opened the door to find me wearing a wonder woman costume ...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (21-01-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Escortland
    Posts
    742

    Default

    Something like this would be one of my favourites but not all girls have the boots

    Mistakes are proof that you are trying

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beast For This Useful Post:

    gameboy (21-01-16), irishdeltaforce (21-01-16), Mister Anderson (21-01-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    A lady once opened the door to find me wearing a wonder woman costume ...
    Now this I got to hear
    Last edited by Petros; 21-01-16 at 02:35.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Now this I got to hear

    I was in a phonebooth getting changed into my superhero costume. She opened the door. Very rude.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    Beast (21-01-16), Petros (21-01-16)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,722
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    A lady once opened the door to find me wearing a wonder woman costume ...
    Snap!

    That happened to me too.

    But she quickly closed the door!
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 21-01-16 at 02:40.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (21-01-16), Petros (21-01-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •