Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Blowjob in the moorning.......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    hhhmmmmm let me think. When was the last time I got a good morning blowjob

I take it you don't do morning bookings then

2. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    You mean the guy going down on the woman? Yup I can go with that
    : Right after I've freshened up !

> I won't let anyone near me unless I am shower fresh !!

My partner / or overnight companion might 'nudge me awake' with his desire , but he ain't getting close to me 'til I

Sparkle !!

^^^ this be for my comfort ; not for his ! xxx

3. Love

hhhmmmmm let me think. When was the last time I got a good morning blowjob
    Hmmmmmmm , let me think .

: When was the last time you ever so carefully and quietly slipped out of the bed so that she didn't notice , didn't wake ,

{>>> You Went And Showered or At Least washed Your Willy (and balls and bum !) <<<} , and then get back to bed

without waking her and you start SO gently to caress her , lightly , slowly waking her with kisses and strokes ,

with much patience , without rush , without a 'Goal' [Of Course You have a goal , but besides lol !] , her in mind ,

just try to gently sensually rouse and arouse her ... Hmmmmm , when was the last time !??

I'd say that was the last time you had a 'Good Morning' BJ xxx

:

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DenaliGirl For This Useful Post:

Sherry (21-01-16)

I like the way you are thinking
    good Dena just teach them
    some really need it,,,,,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherry For This Useful Post:

DenaliGirl (21-01-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenaliGirl View Post
    : Right after I've freshened up !

> I won't let anyone near me unless I am shower fresh !!

My partner / or overnight companion might 'nudge me awake' with his desire , but he ain't getting close to me 'til I

Sparkle !!

^^^ this be for my comfort ; not for his ! xxx
    I have to admit I like to be woken up to sex when I'm with someone I know well (can't be arsed with relationships anymore). I'm certainly not going to stop it to go get a shower and if they're happy with my natural scent, I would be clean before going to bed, so let it roll!

I know where you are coming from with the clean thing though. When I was back in England a while back I had a date with a guy and he wanted to take it a little further and I made my excuses and left, because I couldn't work out how to tell him he had to go take a shower first lol, that and he's someone I know a bit too well for casual stuff. It could have got messy.

If only people instinctively showered before sex!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    The best thing for a man a deep wet blowjob in the moorning........ and for a women very healthy fresh juice yummy
    who would refuse it????
    HA HA HA looks like Sherry woke up ;-)
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

I am here, there, everywhere :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

Sherry (21-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    The best thing for a man a deep wet blowjob in the moorning........ and for a women very healthy fresh juice yummy
    who would refuse it????
    Baby girl I missed you so much..Where have you been?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

Sherry (21-01-16)

Reviews

You mean the guy going down on the woman? Yup I can go with that
    Low calorie breakfast NICE

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nitram For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (21-01-16)

14. Default

I have to admit I like to be woken up to sex when I'm with someone I know well (can't be arsed with relationships anymore). I'm certainly not going to stop it to go get a shower and if they're happy with my natural scent, I would be clean before going to bed, so let it roll!

I know where you are coming from with the clean thing though. When I was back in England a while back I had a date with a guy and he wanted to take it a little further and I made my excuses and left, because I couldn't work out how to tell him he had to go take a shower first lol, that and he's someone I know a bit too well for casual stuff. It could have got messy.

If only people instinctively showered before sex!
    Smegma :

Definition of smegma. : the secretion of a sebaceous gland; specifically : the cheesy sebaceous matter that collects

between the glans penis and the foreskin or around the clitoris and labia minora.

: I'd have him wash in the morning before I put my mouth on him , and I defo would not engage until I'm clean .

Each to their own as they say though .... : some prefer the more 'musky' , more 'earthy' experience x

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenaliGirl View Post
    Smegma :

Definition of smegma. : the secretion of a sebaceous gland; specifically : the cheesy sebaceous matter that collects

between the glans penis and the foreskin or around the clitoris and labia minora.

: I'd have him wash in the morning before I put my mouth on him , and I defo would not engage until I'm clean .

Each to their own as they say though .... : some prefer the more 'musky' , more 'earthy' experience x

I don't have a penis!!!! I'm talking about a guy going down on me! A simple apology will suffice I've not once said I would go down on him and 'sex' would involve a condom.
    Last edited by Curvaceous Kate; 21-01-16 at 14:09.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast