Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    As will have been stated here before, as long as it's not affecting other parts of your life, or costing too much money or the thrill has gone out of it. If any of the above apply quit, or give it up for a while and/or be more selective in who you see.
    Ok but will you ever be faithful, are you always likely to stray

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Versini For This Useful Post:

DenaliGirl (18-01-16)

3. Default

I've found when I've been completely happy in a relationship then there would never have even been the 'thought' of straying.

When things haven't been going great then it's something that might pop into your mind - which is when I begin to realise that things aren't great.

Different reasons for different people though I'm sure.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tgrant For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (18-01-16)

Reviews

Depends on what the girl your with is like. Some girls just don't have the sex drive to go at it every day.

6. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgrant View Post
    I've found when I've been completely happy in a relationship then there would never have even been the 'thought' of straying.

When things haven't been going great then it's something that might pop into your mind - which is when I begin to realise that things aren't great.

Different reasons for different people though I'm sure.
    At which point would it not be the reasonable thing to do to talk to your girl (partner) ??!

: I've been there >>

When I'm in a r/ship no other man exists for me . Period .

Then one day I found my eye starting to wander , started noticing other guys ; their lips , their bums , their biceps ,

just a sexual overdrive !! :

I took it upon myself to talk to my then b/friend , tell him something's not right .

We had a long chat , got back on track for another year or so (without cheating) , then eventually parted company .

I think you're totally right : if / when you're completely happy in a relationship , 'cheating' would never occur to you .

: once the thought arises , imo bests to be on the up n up and T A L K xxx

(Lest you're tied by property or kids or such. In which case prob better not rock the boat : have a bit of fun on the side ,

and go home a smiling happy man , husband , dad .. ) Xxx

Ps. Kudos to you young man !! You are more Self Aware than most (of any age) !! Xxx

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DenaliGirl For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (18-01-16), Cable87 (18-01-16), Mister Anderson (18-01-16), Tgrant (18-01-16)

"(Lest you're tied by property or kids or such. In which case prob better not rock the boat : have a bit of fun on the side , and go home a smiling happy man , husband , dad .. ) Xxx"

You've hit the nail on the head for me right there... I love my wife, kids, home etc ... But I also love something exciting, different & intriguing on the side every now & again.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sleepy163 For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (18-01-16), DenaliGirl (18-01-16)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DenaliGirl View Post
    At which point would it not be the reasonable thing to do to talk to your girl (partner) ??!

Then one day I found my eye starting to wander , started noticing other guys ; their lips , their bums , their biceps ,

I took it upon myself to talk to my then b/friend , tell him something's not right .

We had a long chat , got back on track for another year or so (without cheating) , then eventually parted company .

I think you're totally right : if / when you're completely happy in a relationship , 'cheating' would never occur to you .

(Lest you're tied by property or kids or such. In which case prob better not rock the boat : have a bit of fun on the side ,

Ps. Kudos to you young man !! You are more Self Aware than most (of any age) !! Xxx
    The point at which I had previously spoken to a partner is the same as yourself, when you realise that something isn't quite right or not on the right track. I brought it up and after 'trying again' we eventually parted company before re-trying etc but definitely talking first, being up front and admitting something isn't right to me was the way to go.

The property / family scenario is admittedly a harder one to call / judge and having been there myself with buying a house before the big drop.... lets just say I've been through alot of stages of discontent and none of them were too enjoyable. But what doesn't kill you and all that!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tgrant For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (18-01-16), DenaliGirl (18-01-16), Mister Anderson (18-01-16)

Reviews

do you not start to notice a bulging crotch, a well hung guy like

Reviews

Once you get a taste for other lovely girls its impossible to stop and be faithful to just one

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FullIrish View Post
    Depends on what the girl your with is like. Some girls just don't have the sex drive to go at it every day.
    A good relationship isn't just about sex!

For me sitting in front of a TV for a night doing nothing with the person I love can be more enjoyable than an hour with a total stranger in an unfamiliar bed!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

alcatel (19-01-16), DenaliGirl (20-01-16)

Blog Entries

Hm.

There's a saying : "Once a Punter , Always a Punter" .

I would hope that is not true (for ye boys' sake xx)

Ps. But the temptation must be enormous !!

If your heart is in the right place , may help you stay true to your girl xx
    No it isnt true at all. People need to exercise a bit of self control.

Westside.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast