Thread: Dublin/1st timer

1. Default Dublin/1st timer

Hi guys visiting Dublin this week, and thought while I am here I might punt. Any recommendations on girls here at the minute, plenty to choose from. Will be my first time. Looking someone feminine but who can also dominate me and show me whats what. I have also been looking elsewhere than just EI and have noticed Irish Claudia who used to advertise here is advertising again. Any past experiences with her? she looks amazing. Open to all suggestions. Cheers.

http://dublin.backpage.com/Transsexu...425645/2974591

Reviews

I met claudia just before xmas. She was v friendly, fit & convinci g. I just went to see for my curiosity re a ts. She is worth seeing.

But i think for me, TS Alexia. Havent been able to see her yet but she is leaving Tues!! Thats where id be going. I like her phys profile & delicious clothing and that hair. Wow!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 1980george View Post
    I met claudia just before xmas. She was v friendly, fit & convinci g. I just went to see for my curiosity re a ts. She is worth seeing.

But i think for me, TS Alexia. Havent been able to see her yet but she is leaving Tues!! Thats where id be going. I like her phys profile & delicious clothing and that hair. Wow!
    Yes Alexia seems lovely too. Very new to this and not sure what to make of it all. Spoilt for choice also. Food for thought anyways, cheers.