Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I do not want bbpu$$y as mod

Default I do not want bbpu$$y as mod

Because poll shows it clearely it has turned into everyone else against BBJ compareing what Liz said and what girls said back.

Everyone else is on about what Liz said and BBJ what girls said back

If BBJ would of edited what Liz said,that girls would have no reason to say anything back,so please stop all this shit

Take some actions towards person who says something and show that bullying is unacceptable,and no one ll have reason to say things back as they ll have nothing to say back to what is not said or edited.

WTF!!!!!!!!

I hate this.

MODERATOR SHOULD BE FAIR

nO SIDE TAKING.

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION,IT S A STATEMENT,I DO NOT WANT BBJ AS A MOD,AS HE HAS SHOWN WHAT A PU$$Y .......LMAO HE IS..........

SIMPLY by asking community is it ok to say this if it s said this way or that way.

WTF is this?

Look at Pat,does she ever ask community weather it s ok to maggot Liz?

If she thinks she deserve it,she just maggots her.

She is a strong person not like Pu$$yJohn who cant even make up his mind.

Cut the $hit and and get a proper mod who is fair or have no mod..
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Blog Entries

Anna, is it necessary to keep creating threads on the same subject?

Sorry Pat,i want to keep this thread clear,as poll turned into discussion about being acceptable to say this if they said back the same.........

Poll original topic was ruined by people being disrespectfull,and talking on same sublect in 5 places.

I wonder why he did not edited Liz's post saying it and sitting for days thinking is it acceptable or not..........

Sorry,i did not answered clearely-in this case yes,as previous thread is ruined off the original topic

Reviews

People are forgetting he's new to all this and mistakes will be made at the start as with any new job. He will get better with experience. As I said on another thread if someone else was doing this job along with him it would be easier. It's impossible to read all the threads on this website every single day. And things are bound to be missed from time to time. Judge him in a month or two and give him a chance to prove himself. It's too soon yet to be saying he's not a good moderator.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

I said it is not a discussion it is a statement and anyone who agrees with me can post here,as thats how poll got hijacked.

Why people dont create post why you dont want him to be or why u do not want him to be.

In my eyes he has proved he is not able to moderate with clear mind.

There s no rules what kida avatar u can use or cant but directing insults at others is acceptable just because some small word is behind it wtf is that???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What is him comparing what Liz did against what girls did,it speaks out itself there s no need to add anything any more.

He s grown up man,he s not in nappy,he dont need ask mummy can he use knife and is it ok to use real one not the plastic one.

He should know things himself what is ok or not ok.

Does he ask is it ok to have sex without condom with a girl?

NO,because it IS NOT OK!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to back...........today s tuesday and i still dont want him as a mod

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Back to back...........today s tuesday and i still dont want him as a mod

See he locked Lizzies apology to M and C

WHY????

And why was the same not done for Dollys apology seems we have a mod to protect lizzie hilton rather than a community mod.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    See he locked Lizzies apology to M and C

WHY????

And why was the same not done for Dollys apology seems we have a mod to protect lizzie hilton rather than a community mod.
    Because it was intended for them but others had posted on it!!!
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

If it was open everyone would hijack it. It's between Liz and M & C. Everyone else has had their say now, it would be raking up old grouind. Dollys wasn't locked probably because that would be the end of it. Anything to do with Liz attracts people wanting to have a go at her and Dolly doeesn't attract that kind of attention.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast