Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: New on this Forum

  1. Default New on this Forum

    Hello all,

    I am not a newbie to mongering, but am new to this board

    Will be visiting Ireland later this month, and was wondering if there is any screening process that the girls use before they will see me? Usually that's how it is here in the US. But, I don't have any presence in Ireland boards. Any pointers on what's the right way to approach girls?

  2. #2

    Default

    Start posting and show us 'who' you are x

    Do 10 posts , then you can email Providers .

    : And just join in the fun anyways ! For the heck of it x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  3. #3

    Default

    Btw Seattle indeed IS cold .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

    Vitruvian (14-01-16)

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Start posting and show us 'who' you are x

    Do 10 posts , then you can email Providers .

    : And just join in the fun anyways ! For the heck of it x
    Great! On my journey to first 10 photos.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to seattleiscold For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (14-01-16)

  7. Default

    Is there any newbie thread on this forum? I am just not able to locate one.

    Basically, looking for info on:
    Girl friendly hotels
    Transportation
    How to approach the girls
    Thing to be careful about etc.

    First time visiting Ireland next month. Excited for my trip given the photos of the girls I saw here on this forum.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,958
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Start posting and show us 'who' you are x

    Do 10 posts , then you can email Providers .

    : And just join in the fun anyways ! For the heck of it x
    you only need 10 posts to thank people, you can pm without any post. Not sure if email is the same.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (14-01-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,958
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seattleiscold View Post
    Is there any newbie thread on this forum? I am just not able to locate one.

    Basically, looking for info on:
    Girl friendly hotels
    Transportation
    How to approach the girls
    Thing to be careful about etc.

    First time visiting Ireland next month. Excited for my trip given the photos of the girls I saw here on this forum.
    yes i think there is a thread for newbies but i cant do a link to it. Maybe someone else could do a link to help you. Hope u enjoy your time in ireland.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seattleiscold View Post
    Is there any newbie thread on this forum? I am just not able to locate one.

    Basically, looking for info on:
    Girl friendly hotels
    Transportation
    How to approach the girls
    Thing to be careful about etc.

    First time visiting Ireland next month. Excited for my trip given the photos of the girls I saw here on this forum.
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ps-for-newbies

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitruvian For This Useful Post:

    Ketchup (14-01-16), Mister Anderson (14-01-16), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (14-01-16)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seattleiscold View Post
    Hello all,

    I am not a newbie to mongering, but am new to this board

    Will be visiting Ireland later this month, and was wondering if there is any screening process that the girls use before they will see me? Usually that's how it is here in the US. But, I don't have any presence in Ireland boards. Any pointers on what's the right way to approach girls?
    Welcome to the forums

    There is no "screening process" as such that the ladies use here. Jus interact here on the forums and the ladies will see who you are.

    Don't bother with the E-Mail system that was suggested — it is not a good method of making contact with the ladies. The PM system is far better for those who are online regularly otherwise it is best just to pick up the phone and ring the ladies.

    As is always said to new guys on here — do your homework before picking a lady — the review system that we have may not be 100% accurate but it will give a good indication of who to see.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Btw Seattle indeed IS cold .
    Wettest area of the lower 48 perhaps.

    But not quite as wet as where he 's coming to.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (14-01-16)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •