Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shared Showers

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    i would say most girls don''t like to do it for the reason they got the hair and makeup done for that appointrment and dont want all the hard work undone
    I have had ladies giving me a nice rub down, without getting into the shower themselves, and then drying All my sexy private parts, which really can be quite nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bollocks; 17-01-16 at 12:17.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

F-Dub (17-01-16)

Reviews

I shall indeed try this in the foreseeable future. I have some contenders in mind as i type- they know who they are . I shall request they just be naked as i arrive and we just hit the showers . I am currently in training- a another massive gym session earlier and will be in a again tomorrow / during the next few weeks.

Hurrah for shared showers, magnificent concept and foreplay.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to F-Dub For This Useful Post:

bollocks (17-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by F-Dub View Post
    I shall indeed try this in the foreseeable future. I have some contenders in mind as i type- they know who they are . I shall request they just be naked as i arrive and we just hit the showers .
    Talk about straight down to business

For me though there is nothing better than unwrapping the present It does not matter if you know that's underneath - I find helping a lady out of her clothes as she reciprocates to be one of the best turn ons! Then once all the clothes are on the floor it's time to head to the shower
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

DenaliGirl (18-01-16)

Reviews

Yes all that unwrapping is all good, did it recently-see the review. But for me you either do that or maybe do the shower thing, doing both takes a long time. So i try different things each time. Besides doing both can be too much of a tease for the women- she wants to crack on through her favorites and rhythms with you or so i have been told

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Talk about straight down to business

For me though there is nothing better than unwrapping the present It does not matter if you know that's underneath - I find helping a lady out of her clothes as she reciprocates to be one of the best turn ons! Then once all the clothes are on the floor it's time to head to the shower
    Last edited by F-Dub; 18-01-16 at 14:13.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by F-Dub View Post
    Yes all that unwrapping is all good, did it recently-see the review. But for me you either do that or maybe do the shower thing, doing both takes a long time. So i try different things each time. Besides doing both can be too much of a tease for the women- she wants to crack on through her favorites and rhythms with you or so i have been told
    Doing both takes too long? well, you have to get undressed and you have to take a shower — why not enjoy it while you are at it?

As for being too much of a tease for the lady....... Unfortunately in my case that won't be an issue for her — I am under no illusion there

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123