Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Cum Cum Cum

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default Cum Cum Cum

    The last few escorts I have been with I did not manage to cum but have made them cum, just lucky i think but they say to me 'did you cum too darling' and i say no, then they say why and look up with their big disappointed eyes and say 'do you not like me'.....but what can i say, that i just had sex with my Sex Doll Chow Mein before i left the house, you see if i don't have sex with Chow Mein I cum too quickly with the escort and then can make her cum at all..
    You see, I don't care so much about me cumming but its gives me a greater buzz to see the girl cumming or at least be able to try my best.
    Do other guys do that too

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (11-01-16), Super ModeratorFloki (11-01-16), irishdeltaforce (11-01-16), tom sand (10-01-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    The last few escorts I have been with I did not manage to cum but have made them cum, just lucky i think but they say to me 'did you cum too darling' and i say no, then they say why and look up with their big disappointed eyes and say 'do you not like me'.....but what can i say, that i just had sex with my Sex Doll Chow Mein before i left the house, you see if i don't have sex with Chow Mein I cum too quickly with the escort and then can make her cum at all..
    You see, I don't care so much about me cumming but its gives me a greater buzz to see the girl cumming or at least be able to try my best.
    Do other guys do that too



    Looooool NO!



    You are doing this craic all wrong brah

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    casman (10-01-16), Super ModeratorFloki (11-01-16), HardOnCommand (11-01-16), irishdeltaforce (11-01-16), shyguyshyguy12 (11-01-16), Walshie (10-01-16), Zander (11-01-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Looooool NO!



    You are doing this craic all wrong brah
    Why, I suppose i would like to cum too but in trying so hard She usually cums and i'm happy enough, problem is they think you don't find them attractive when you don't climax with them which is not the case and then start to give you a handjob but it can be very sore with a limp willy

  6. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    The last few escorts I have been with I did not manage to cum but have made them cum, just lucky i think but they say to me 'did you cum too darling' and i say no, then they say why and look up with their big disappointed eyes and say 'do you not like me'.....but what can i say, that i just had sex with my Sex Doll Chow Mein before i left the house, you see if i don't have sex with Chow Mein I cum too quickly with the escort and then can make her cum at all..
    You see, I don't care so much about me cumming but its gives me a greater buzz to see the girl cumming or at least be able to try my best.
    Do other guys do that too
    Yes I always have sex with your sex doll Chow Mein before I see an escort.

    By the way would it kill you to wipe her down next time?

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ezio1986 For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (11-01-16), TonyB (10-01-16), Walshie (10-01-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,474
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    I used to crack one off before I'd visit an escort.

    Now I just visit more often and I'm lucky if I have any cum in me.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (10-01-16), Walshie (10-01-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezio1986 View Post
    Yes I always have sex with your sex doll Chow Mein before I see an escort.

    By the way would it kill you to wipe her down next time?
    What! she's two-timing me

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,234
    Reviews
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    The last few escorts I have been with I did not manage to cum but have made them cum, just lucky i think but they say to me 'did you cum too darling' and i say no, then they say why and look up with their big disappointed eyes and say 'do you not like me'.....but what can i say, that i just had sex with my Sex Doll Chow Mein before i left the house, you see if i don't have sex with Chow Mein I cum too quickly with the escort and then can make her cum at all..
    You see, I don't care so much about me cumming but its gives me a greater buzz to see the girl cumming or at least be able to try my best.
    Do other guys do that too
    LOL, escorts always tell the truth about cumming. It's part of the oath they take when becoming an escort
    Hello

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shyguyshyguy12 For This Useful Post:

    HardOnCommand (11-01-16), irishdeltaforce (11-01-16), Walshie (11-01-16), Zander (11-01-16)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    LOL, escorts always tell the truth about cumming. It's part of the oath they take when becoming an escort
    Well she was grunting and screaming and was so very wet/creamy like. I believe it to be genuine. I love Chinese girls and tried to meet one the other night, they are small and cum very easily

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (11-01-16), Zander (11-01-16)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,465
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Ah Fuck it , I honestly don't know if an escort ever cum with me- I have pretended to cum myself b4 but probably met tommy the tank beforehand !!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (11-01-16)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Well she was grunting and screaming and was so very wet/creamy like. I believe it to be genuine. I love Chinese girls and tried to meet one the other night, they are small and cum very easily

    Yup, they come every time for me too. Sometimes all I have to do is look in the general direction of their crotch
    while their eyes are transfixed by my w̶a̶l̶l̶e̶t̶ cock

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (11-01-16), shyguyshyguy12 (11-01-16), whatsup (11-01-16), Zander (11-01-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •