Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First timer

Default First timer

Hey guys,

Im going to experience my first visit next week. I'm a bit nervous/wary for my first time.
    In all honesty I am married and in a committed relationship, great sex but I just need more and more and more. Do any of you guys experience guilt? I chat to girls online all the time and haven't had any guilt because it wasn't physical...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stehogan321 View Post
    Hey guys,

Im going to experience my first visit next week. I'm a bit nervous/wary for my first time.
    In all honesty I am married and in a committed relationship, great sex but I just need more and more and more. Do any of you guys experience guilt? I chat to girls online all the time and haven't had any guilt because it wasn't physical...
    Which paper are you gonna publish the reply's on?If I read said paper I will play along otherwise I am out.

Reviews

Hey guys,

Hi Stehogan welcome to the EI forums and I hope you get as much excitement out of visiting girls as I do.
    I am also married as id say the majority of guys on here are or else in a relationship so don't feel you are the only
    one and feel bad about it. I suppose I had a bit of guilt at the beginning but that soon disappears and now I just pick
    my lady visit her and that's it ,no strings attached fun .Make sure the girls you visit have verified pictures and lots of
    good reviews and you wont go far wrong. Also do a bit of reading and keep an open mind good luck.

Sorry to disappoint! I'm not from a paper love. I'm a 25 year old Dublin guy with lots to give

Appreciate it man! I feel I've spent like 6 months just fantasising over the adverts so now it's make or break time. Might start with a massage first and go from there!

Reviews

Sorry to disappoint! I'm not from a paper love. I'm a 25 year old Dublin guy with lots to give
    Sorry to disappoint you but anything you wanna give I really don't wanna catch

Have fun 'love'
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 09-01-16 at 21:20.

Reviews

Hey guys,

hello Stehogan
    those that mean you are married and have a girlfriend

Reviews

Appreciate it man! I feel I've spent like 6 months just fantasising over the adverts so now it's make or break time. Might start with a massage first and go from there!
    I would suggest a Massage as well with a well reviewed girl as it can help with the nerves. what area are you looking to meet one?
    Last edited by blue rebel; 09-01-16 at 21:14.

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    hello Stehogan
    those that mean you are married and have a girlfriend
    I wish! I meant as in theres no problems in the marriage just seeking extra curricular activities!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stehogan321 For This Useful Post:

tom sand (09-01-16)

Dublin, Clondalkin or northside

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast