Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New German Law On The Way.

Reviews

Default The New German Law On The Way.

Does anybody know of details of The New German Law relating to the industry on the way?
    I have looked at the ISG but it's very confusing on this issue.
    It's not clear when it will be introduced - Jan 1 or July 1 in 2016.
    It's main focus is a 'condom duty' in sex clubs which will or may not cut outlaw OWO and impact on RO and technically even fingering, it will thankfully ban Alles Ohne - ie bareback vaginal and anal, but you would have to be a serious lunatic to engage in those activities in the first place! The club operator and client can be seriously fined (even asking for BBBJ could cause an issue and a potential blackmail threat also).
    I also don't know what impact it may have on their famous Party Treffs and famous Gangbang clubs and if they are to be specifically outlawed also under the new law.
    The possibility of making OWO illegal sounds unenforceable and daft, but it's already the case in Saarland and Munich and apparently enforced, there apparently have been cases of undercover cops, but a huge legal burden in that case falls on the sex worker.
    So any more exact details of this new law? It seems nobody really knows much!
    Last edited by The Libertarian; 10-10-15 at 10:01.
    Ride them on the beaches!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

N001 (19-10-15)

Hi,
    I'll check it. BUT the law in Germany and in the Bayern is different. The OWO and the bareback is illegal in the Bayern long time ago. Time after time a few police men are visiting the girls like clients and if someone is offer OWO or more must pay fine (can be 2000 Euro, the first time).
    (Case of HIV, hepatitis, syphilis)
    What is sure, the gov will change the law because more and more people are sick ...
    BUT the sex work will legal.
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

See you soon :-)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

milkman (19-10-15), N001 (19-10-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (01-12-15)

& very important to pay tax !
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

See you soon :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

milkman (19-10-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Alles Ohne

I looked this up on google and translate but I can not understand it in this thread as it translates as "All, everything" what does it mean here?
    'Alles Ohne' means 'All Without' i.e. bareback fucking and sometimes even bareback anal! Such clubs (AFAIK thanfully not that many! ) exist mainly in the NRW region and apparently the ladies who work there are mainly Eastern European! Because I think it's an insane activity, I will not go into any further location details!
    The massive likely issue with this new law and nobody seems to know what exactly will happen with it or even what it's about is that not only will it ban Alles Ohne clubs and advertising Alles Ohne services, it will actual go further and threaten OWO activities!
    Oddly enough, one of the main HIV support groups have described the potential new law as daft, The health authorities in the NRW region (which has some fantastic regular FKK clubs and brothels e.g. Samya in Cologne) have come out against it and the police have described it as 'unenforceable'!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (01-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    Hi,
    I'll check it. BUT the law in Germany and in the Bayern is different. The OWO and the bareback is illegal in the Bayern long time ago. Time after time a few police men are visiting the girls like clients and if someone is offer OWO or more must pay fine (can be 2000 Euro, the first time).
    (Case of HIV, hepatitis, syphilis)
    What is sure, the gov will change the law because more and more people are sick ...
    BUT the sex work will legal.
    I look forward to hearing your findings! Yes, the German Government while having no intention of banning paid for sex between consenting adults at the moment, will change their very liberal laws somewhat!
    RE your view is it because they think some people are picking up serious STIs due to the wide variety of clubs and activities in them there?

Reviews

Default The Best Response So Far From Other Sites

It's still up in the air and changing but the best response I have seen to this question on another site is -

"The first thing to understand is that at this time it is not a done deal. The law has been proposed but has yet to be passed. IF it does pass, it will be another six months before it takes effect. So that means that any date bandied around at this time is wrong.

Next there is the question as to whether this law will pass and if it will be enforceable. There is a lot of opposition to this as activists believe that it will have the opposite effect than the proposers intent. It's called a Prostitute Protection bill but it's believed that it would backfire it passed.

Now, about the specifics of this "law". What it will regulate is changing all the time, but currently it does not cover Gangbangs any longer. What it does cover is the condom duty and forces all prostitutes to register the authorities at each and every venue that they work. So clubs have to force every client to use a condom and will face fines if there is any kind of unprotected sex on site. That includes OWO. Clearly everyone is against that as how could it be enforced? How can you ensure that condoms are used in private? Even the police are calling this part unenforceable.

Next the registration requirement is drawing even more opposition, every girl working in a club, brothel, apartment or even a camper van or street has to register at that location before they can work, and every club owner is required to check that that the prostitute is registered before they can work. It's supposed to stop trafficking of sex workers. So that would make it difficult to switch clubs whenever you feel like it as you would have to register again. It would also stigmatise anyone working in the sex industry as they would be on record as a sex worker.

There's also a Health and Safety requirement that any place of sex work will have certain protections such as alarms, security staff, something that would be impossible in an apartment or hotel room or camper. It would basically restrict sex work to clubs and brothels that had been upgraded.

Activists believe that the sum of all these regulations would be to restrict the legal sex industry in Germany to a very limited number of places and drive the majority of sex worker to work illegally.

Therefore it's hard to say what this law will end up as, if it will pass and finally can it be enforced.
    "

It sounds Germanically Daft for the most part!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Aggie (04-12-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (01-12-15)

Reviews

The new German prostitution law is, it seems, due to be debated in the Bundestag between Dec 14- Dec 18. The condom law with everything is still in place and there is some sex worker registration requirement. However, I have heard that it, when passed will not now be enforced until January 1 2018!

Reviews

The new row seems to be about registration requirements and Health check ups and the times required for them.
    I reckon it will probably be passed, if both major parties support it! It seems the ban on BBBj and obviously CIM stays in place, but gangbangs and flatrates and partytreffs can continue. Also if passed most stuff relevant to the punter will come in 6 months after publication in the official law book!
    Of course there can be constitutional issues.

For Google Translate -

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/p...icht-1.2756192

Reviews

The law can be defeated if it is voted down in their version of The House Of Lords, The Bundesrat! The Greens are opposed to it on the grounds of cost of enforcement and compliance! They can defeated it, if they vote together in The Bundesrat!

Reviews

Apparently it wasn't voted on or discussed during this time at all! The Greens remain opposed to it and can scuppe it eventually! So it's party on in Deutschland!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast