Thread: Please HELP the needy

Reviews

Default Please HELP the needy

I thought a lot about posting this, but I got 2 texts from people today asking if I was ok.
    Now I am a tough old bastard, and I could not give a tweakers car what people on here think of me. You can call me any name you like but I will not react, actually the only scar I have, I got from a sex worker.
    But when I do post about Liberty leaving, and some use that to take a cheap shot at her when she is not here to respond. Ok I never met the Lady, but through here, and PMs I got to know her better than I know a lot of girls I have spent hours with.
    Ok me?? I do not think I am any needier than anyone else on this site, it is, as people forget a site which offers the opportunity to “Buy and Sell Sex” so climb off your high horses and cop on!!!
    I have a good life only got involved in this because I was missing a buzz, but I am going back to that and leaving at end of month
    But there are a few vulnerable people on here, as we saw over Christmas and they may not be as thick skinned as me, so again people watch what you post.
    As for stalking people most girls I have met will tell you I am a good guy, and I as I said before numerous times I have the greatest Respect for the ladies on here, but I do find that allegation funny coming from somebody who comes on here undercover, if you want to look, don’t log in simple!! But again as I have said before it’s like going into bar and somebody shouting in the window at you.
    This is supposed to be an entertainment site so LIGHTEN up folks!
    I did not mean to annoy or upset anybody by this post so if I did, I apologize in advance .there are a lot of good folk here.
    There is no point in trying to annoy me by replying its Friday night, and I won’t be on, I have to meet John Dunne in the gym at 7.30 to boost up on roids, and then we are hitting the clubs, to beat up some bitches and hoes.
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (08-01-16), Cortez (08-01-16), tom sand (08-01-16)

Reviews

Sorry forgot this Take care folks
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (08-01-16), tom sand (08-01-16)

Reviews

Hmm. I sense a great deal of irony in this thread of yours, absolutely no offense intended but you could do well with following what you said about not taking things seriously. Believe me I know, I'm very like that in real life so please don't take what I've said the wrong way.

I have to disagree with one thing you said however: this is not an entertainment forum/site, it is business. Yes more may develop out of it as you said with yourself and Ms Liberty, having never met her but talking to her here. But again I have to stress that this forum exists first and foremost only because it is beneficial to E-I's business.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 08-01-16 at 18:50.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

lapd (09-01-16)

Reviews

Well the video made me laugh. Don't worry be happy !!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

lapd (09-01-16)

Reviews

I was annoyed & upset.

Apology accepted

Send nudes

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

lapd (09-01-16)