View Poll Results: Does Fuck off and die.....lmao break the rules?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 64.29%
  • No

5 35.71%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuck off and die........lmao -OR NOT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fuck off and die........lmao -OR NOT

Is this against the rules or not? is it offensive or not? in my view it was not against the rules, it has to be taken in context to the thread. A poster replied to a post saying "your a foul mouthed tramp" to which was replied "fuck off and die.....lmao" which basically says yes i am foul mouthed because ive replied this way but its all tongue in cheek because ive add Lmao

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    Is this against the rules or not? is it offensive or not? in my view it was not against the rules, it has to be taken in context to the thread. A poster replied to a post saying "your a foul mouthed tramp" to which was replied "fuck off and die.....lmao" which basically says yes i am foul mouthed because ive replied this way but its all tongue in cheek because ive add Lmao
    Ok so you can say what you like as long as you put LMAO at the end

Thats good to know

BTW that is not the first time the phrase fuck off and die appear in that thread

You have done nothing other than make the nutters on here look almost normal as you are the sickest of them all..........Now Fuck off and Die..........A Long and painful one would be good!

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Ok so you can say what you like as long as you put LMAO at the end Thats good to know BTW that is not the first time the phrase fuck off and die appear in that thread
    of course u can use lmao, or you can use whatever of the emoticons, it helps express irony and humour the 1st foad was expressed to some anonymous blackmailer. if it doesnt break the rules, it doesnt get edited.

Reviews

of course u can use lmao, or you can use whatever of the emoticons, it helps express irony and humour the 1st foad was expressed to some anonymous blackmailer. if it doesnt break the rules, it doesnt get edited.
    You are the jokers - why dont you tell carmen rollers and her mangy friend to fuck off and die from me
    Whats the point in you being a mod if you cannot read

Or is carmen rollers not specific enough for you because there is no user called carmen rollers or a user called mangy friend

Reviews

Cool Bbj

The very fact that you are relying on the results of a poll to discover if a rule has been broken exposes your incompetentcy as a "moderator" ............... the very essence of a moderator is the ability to make those decisions on your own with full knowledge and back-up of the rules and their intricacy's.

You have failed once again and it is now up to Patricia to hand you your P45 and show you the door .............. if she can bring herself to admit her mistake of course.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    The very fact that you are relying on the results of a poll to discover if a rule has been broken exposes your incompetentcy as a "moderator" ............... the very essence of a moderator is the ability to make those decisions on your own with full knowledge and back-up of the rules and their intricacy's.
    lol paws, youre a raker the fact that i didnt edit "foad,,,lmao" states that i do know the intricacies of the rules. The fact that i added the poll is to guage the opinions if the rules should be stricter to exclude such sentiments from the forum

Reviews

the post should have been edited ,

you fuckin prick lmao

nbt

Reviews

Smile Laugh My Fucking Hole Off!! LMAO

Rules??? LMAO

What the fuck would you know about rules!! LMAO

Some fucking "moderator" you are!! LMAO

Multiple name using fucking idiot .............. LMAO

Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 08-02-09 at 22:18.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Rules??? LMAO

What the fuck would you know about rules!! LMAO

Idiot .............. LMAO

Paws
    LMAO and i am not just saying it LMAO(just to cover myself)

Rules??? LMAOWhat the fuck would you know about rules!! LMAO
    Multiple name using fucking idiot .............. LMAO
    Paws
    good man paws lol. unlike u i have read the rules. now if you,d said "multiple name using fucking cunt" i would have edited the c in cunt, thats the rules.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast