View Poll Results: Does Fuck off and die.....lmao break the rules?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 64.29%
  • No

5 35.71%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fuck off and die........lmao -OR NOT

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Fuck off Ex-P and stop whinging..you big crybaby...... take it like a man....Lmao

Oh no I'm not!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I was one of to people told to f off & die, no i dont take offence here because u cannot expect anything more from this individual it is the only language she knows though there should be limitations on behaviour & language here .presently there are no limitations on what can be said here, it is a total farce to run a poll on this issue....
    I think it is just another example of why BBJ is not suitable to mod

There is absolutely no logic to how he intends implementing rules the argument that including an LMAO somehow will change the context is absolute stupidity and his current argument that Fuck off and die is allowed is based on its use by Malena and Carmen rather than any logical attempt to see if it breaches any rules.

It is just making stuff up as he goes along and will inevitably lead to all kinds of arguments as he twists logic on its head and decides something else is offensive the precedent he set here will no doubt be pointed to.

If it would of not had been said in a first place,no one would of said it back

It s his own fault he did not edited it strait way but took it accepteble while taking sides
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Like it Or Not What You Wrote Breaks All the Rules

Anna you saw need to write that why - its just showing that your grasp of using any other words is not good - if you would like to call someone a C*** then the word Berk will surfice as it is cockney rhying slang - berkshire hunt - is where it comes from - so.

If its ok to have it as an avatar or on a t-shit to wish someone dead said to me and then i use the expression f off and die......could of been worse could of wished them a long and painful death.....now thats nasty.......just i dont go that low.

Your friends and certainly not mine did have it written on a thread with the t-shit printed on and used to show - followed by the words You Bitch - nice girls they were to -NOT

THE WHOLE POINT OF RULES IS THAT THEY ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN AND IF YOU CANT FIND A WAY TO BREAK THEM - BREAK THEM IN A MORE SUBTLE WAY YOU BERK -

See i just called you the c-word and i didn't......... i dont think you are one though - just there are always ways to break rules you just have to use your little grey cells.

Have a good week and see you in Dublin when i go for the game maybe.

xxx Liz.........who is the new manager of chelsea - I want the special one back

I an corry Liz,i do get lots of Irish humor,but about that ""the word Berk will surfice as it is cockney rhying slang - berkshire hunt - is where it comes from - so."" and as a foreigner,i would find it offensive.

It s same-kurva and kurvo.......

When polish person say any of it to me,i find it offensive,as kurvo u use to make express yourself stronger,but kurva as slag word,and i had a fistfight over it........as i tought someone is refering to me in a very offensive way,but actually it was not.......
    I was wrong,but i did not got it AS I AM FOREIGNER.........

If u use avatar,you do not refer it to any speciffic person or you do not point out anyone,and if stranger comes onto board he never knows why it s on the avatar,but when u refer it to someone and name them it s completely different-u reffer to person in offensive way.

If there would be on t-shirt Fuck off and die u Liz,it is reffered to u but otherwise i would not pay attention.........

It s not about moving my cells,babe,it s just i m not born here or i did not grew up here.
    My english is getting better,but if someone would of said that to me and reffered to me,i would of wrecked them with or without LMAO,CUNT,BERK,JERK OR WHATEVER.

I dont get it,and cant get it,as i m not from here.

I AM JUST A FOREIGNER

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post

I dont get it,and cant get it,as i m not from here.

I AM JUST A FOREIGNER
    So is Lizzie

Reviews

no harm to anyone here but your free to call me anything you like

last night i was called a fucking prick, a fucking idiot, incompetent etc whatever

i dont care, it goes straight over my head

i dont take it personally

anyone is welcome to tell me to fuck off and die

in fact it says more about the person who says it than the person that its directed at.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    So is Lizzie

I presume Lizzie being English /British etc could get Irish jokes same as me being Latvian get Russian jokes,as i m fluent etc

But u cant expect me eastern european understand Irish/english/british/scottish jokes.........

For me lmao imao lol or whatever If insult is directed at person,it s pretty straight...........no need to say more.

If someone tell me here i m a cunt they could find me some day on their doorstep with a slap in their face.

Reviews

An insult is an insult whatever the language.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

[CENTER][SIZE="2"]NOPE NOT GOOD ENOUGH

FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU BITCH WHERE I COME FROM IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO USE TO ANYONE.........
    If it s on t-shirt someone wearing,it s ok,as it s not directed to no one but when u direct to person it s not ok.

Anna I to am not from Ireland so i dont get the way the folk behave there - i know what you all think that bbj is a mate - he is as much of a mate as you are - i have never met him and doubt i ever will seeing as he isnt a punter which would make him totally unbiased
    I did not said he s a mate,i seen it and made my mind up seeing his behavior and the way he acts.
    He cant even think straight.

You tell your friends they will get their apology from me tomorrow and when they have it i want the blog removed - if its not removed or things arent going to stop then i dont stop saying no i wont apologise.......
    I have not spoken to them,not even PM'd them or replied to any posts,so it s pretty clear i am in my own league

Frankly i think google are off their rockers to let that stuff be written and i cant believe how they let scum like them write scum like that.
    I do not think girls are responsible what s written in it.
    Like i was not responsible even my name was in it.

Again never swore but then when i swear its so rare that all the berks come out and say ohhhhhhhhhhhh Liz said - Bullies and thats all they are still...........you need to wait and see whats going to happen cos i am coming to ireland ha ha ha ha..........
    If u would of not explaned what is berk in your previous post,i would not even had known u called someone a c word...........

Tell your friends to stay up all night and drink the coffee cos they will be sending many mails onto many hotels - enjoy my add
    Liz,can u please stop being pathetic.
    Why u keep repeating-your friends?
    It s getting annoying.

NONE of them are my friends,ok,and whoever has done it,i dont care about it.
    Do u think i ve some secret conspiracy meetings in my basement or what?

N.B (Anna that means note carefully) You never have to swear to get your point across not ever.........but i dont speak Irish either so i dont get it........xxx Berk is a good word and i also would say stop making all the same this, that and the other for moderator - jeepers - give him a chance - i would give you a chance - I told him today he is off my msn i wont be in contact any more cos of you people - thanks nice lot of people these still like you im not Irish so i dont get it.

Liz,he does not even know what is good and what is bad,how he can moderate.
    U start to divide good and bad things when u re kid,even my kid knows that to use f word is not good,so why he is asking is it bad or good,is he coming from kindergarden?

now how many faces would i need to slap aye...........
    Because i m pretty straight and fair on people and i am not directing insults here at other people and slagging other people off.
    If i dont like person i dont talk to them,if person actions affect me,i let them know i do not like it.

Yeah now i have put up with so much crap on here that i dont read the shit from others that talk about my family blocked it - so now i think i never insulted you, could if you want though -
    I am actually feeling really bad about it,as the other night i was cooking soup and thinking how much u been putting up with and ppl involving your family.........it s a shame..........

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK - THERE ARE PEOPLE BURNING TO DEATH IN AUSTRALIA AND ALL YOU DO IS WRITE THIS SHIT............GET A LIFE

I am sitting here with burned face in dirrect way and getting my life,as i cant go out,as i dont want anyone to see me like this.

So i m spending my time on computer till it heals

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast