View Poll Results: Does Fuck off and die.....lmao break the rules?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    9 64.29%
  • No

    5 35.71%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Fuck off and die........lmao -OR NOT

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in pats security locker
    Posts
    304

    Default Fuck off and die........lmao -OR NOT

    Is this against the rules or not? is it offensive or not? in my view it was not against the rules, it has to be taken in context to the thread. A poster replied to a post saying "your a foul mouthed tramp" to which was replied "fuck off and die.....lmao" which basically says yes i am foul mouthed because ive replied this way but its all tongue in cheek because ive add Lmao

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    Is this against the rules or not? is it offensive or not? in my view it was not against the rules, it has to be taken in context to the thread. A poster replied to a post saying "your a foul mouthed tramp" to which was replied "fuck off and die.....lmao" which basically says yes i am foul mouthed because ive replied this way but its all tongue in cheek because ive add Lmao
    Ok so you can say what you like as long as you put LMAO at the end

    Thats good to know


    BTW that is not the first time the phrase fuck off and die appear in that thread

    You have done nothing other than make the nutters on here look almost normal as you are the sickest of them all..........Now Fuck off and Die..........A Long and painful one would be good!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Smile Laugh My Fucking Hole Off!! LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    Is this against the rules or not? is it offensive or not? in my view it was not against the rules, it has to be taken in context to the thread. A poster replied to a post saying "your a foul mouthed tramp" to which was replied "fuck off and die.....lmao" which basically says yes i am foul mouthed because ive replied this way but its all tongue in cheek because ive add Lmao
    Rules??? LMAO

    What the fuck would you know about rules!! LMAO

    Some fucking "moderator" you are!! LMAO

    Multiple name using fucking idiot .............. LMAO

    Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 08-02-09 at 23:18.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Rules??? LMAO

    What the fuck would you know about rules!! LMAO

    Some fucking "moderator" you are!! LMAO

    Idiot .............. LMAO

    Paws
    LMAO and i am not just saying it LMAO(just to cover myself)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    I don't really like it when people say insults or things involving death. But I guess death is a part of... ermm... life.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool The Answer Is YES

    By the way I voted Yes because as you can see ...............

    Always Treat Others With Respect
    Please treat others with respect at all times here. You are welcome to disagree with people, debate issues, voice opinions etc, but you must do it with respect. It is not ok to launch verbal attacks, call people names or otherwise be aggressive or rude or hurtful or offensive. If you are, you will be warned or banned, possibly permanently, depending on the severity of the offence.

    ............. that comment is obviously against the rules.You would think a "moderator" would know that without having to ask!!!

    Escort Ireland Community - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ

    Paws

    ps I don't neccessarily agree with the rules but I can at least read and understand them!!
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in pats security locker
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Rules??? LMAOWhat the fuck would you know about rules!! LMAO
    Some fucking "moderator" you are!! LMAO
    Multiple name using fucking idiot .............. LMAO
    Paws
    good man paws lol. unlike u i have read the rules. now if you,d said "multiple name using fucking cunt" i would have edited the c in cunt, thats the rules.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    With the greatest of respect and i mean this but:

    Just how many user names have you had - i mean you have had just so many and each one used in a very malicious manner - you weren't nice which isn't soap opera style now was it? So pot kettle and black come to mind here........

    Me i just was Paris Hilton for a laugh but hey........It was meant in jest!

    Just a thought. Think i may reserect her at some point........

    Why don't you just give folk a chance - or would you think you would be any better??


    Big paws is not a moderator though

    So by your logic if Bigpaws called you an evil bitch then it would be ok for BBJ to do it

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Post Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    With the greatest of respect and i mean this but:

    Just how many user names have you had - i mean you have had just so many and each one used in a very malicious manner - you weren't nice which isn't soap opera style now was it? So pot kettle and black come to mind here........

    Me i just was Paris Hilton for a laugh but hey........It was meant in jest!

    Just a thought. Think i may reserect her at some point........

    Why don't you just give folk a chance - or would you think you would be any better??


    I will answer your question as it is a valid one Liz ................. yes I have used other usernames such as "Paws" and "WASP" in order to prove a point and to circumvent Patricia's ban but I have always made it obvious it was me and only posted under those names when my own username was suspended.

    Contrary to popular belief usernames such as "PatPaws", QuarterPaws", BiggerPaws" etc were not me believe it or not ................ I didn't discourage or deny those particualr usernames however as I must admit I got a kick out of peoples paranoid "paws is everywere!!" posts but the fact remains they weren't actually me!!

    Would I be any better a moderator than BBJ??? Yes of course I would be but that's obvious ............. I still don't believe I, or any poster, can be an effective moderator on these boards.

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in pats security locker
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Ok so you can say what you like as long as you put LMAO at the end Thats good to know BTW that is not the first time the phrase fuck off and die appear in that thread
    of course u can use lmao, or you can use whatever of the emoticons, it helps express irony and humour the 1st foad was expressed to some anonymous blackmailer. if it doesnt break the rules, it doesnt get edited.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •