Thread: Jesus.

Default Jesus.

No not a religous post.Seriously QPH,this guy writes these long posts in about one min or less.I dont even see him logged in here.He just replied to a post and i didnt even spot him logged in.He is fast as his posts are long.

A Marvel Of Nature,
    Westside.

PS is the writting in the screen greenish blue or is it just me?

Reviews

Smile west

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    No not a religous post.Seriously QPH,this guy writes these long posts in about one min or less.I dont even see him logged in here.He just replied to a post and i didnt even spot him logged in.He is fast as his posts are long.

A Marvel Of Nature,
    Westside.

PS is the writting in the screen greenish blue or is it just me?
    I feel sorry for the easily confused so let me solve the "QPH posting mystery" for you west .................... QPH spends hours upon hours writing and editing and re-writing his posts on Microsoft Word and then simply logs in and copy & pastes his post and logs back out .............. poor tormented tortured soul is up most nights bashing away on the keyboard (and not much else!! ) in the hope of one day writing that one perfect post which will make us all see the light and finally come round to his warped way of thinking ........... ain't gonna happen though!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?