Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saudi Embassy attacked / burned in Tehran amid rioting

Reviews

Sure that happened here, an angry mob burned down the British embassy in Dublin in 1972.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Sure that happened here, an angry mob burned down the British embassy in Dublin in 1972.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I believe the 'Real Enemy' in Mid-East life and politics is outside influence !

Most recently US , UK , France , Russia , etc .

If only !! If only there was a way to contain the violence to their nether regions -- without 'us' having to interfere AND

without their violence being visited upon us !!

: would be a bliss !!! X

** Saudi : what a crying to God shame to endure and to excuse such a regime , all for 'alliance' ??

They have nothing but their own very best interest at heart ; and they won't last long. And then , US left

holding its hat in hand .

What a mess .
    A mess that was largely created by the west a long time ago, and regularly messed up by the west's interference ever since, that is why "we have to interfere" as you put it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (07-01-16), Stephanie (07-01-16)

Reviews

Reviews

If only !! If only there was a way to contain the violence to their nether regions -- without 'us' having to interfere AND

** Saudi : what a crying to God shame to endure and to excuse such a regime , all for 'alliance' ??

They have nothing but their own very best interest at heart ; and they won't last long. And then , US left

What a mess .
    As a byline to this worthy topic, Slavetoyou welcomes uncontained, violence to, and interference with his nether regions - - just as long as his one true Mistress has a U. N. mandate to do it ;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    A mess that was largely created by the west a long time ago, and regularly messed up by the west's interference ever since, that is why "we have to interfere" as you put it.
    Colonialism's eventual fallout coming home to roost .

: Arbitrarily drawing borders in foreign lands -- payback is a bear .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    So now you're Pro-Interference !???

Reviews

What a mess .

I'm inclined to agree with you Miss Stephanie about the impact of outside interference in the region, but as the situation stands now, the ONLY country that currently has NO external interference is the one place that's arguably CAUSING the regional instability. Mister Anderson and alcatel both bring up important, relevant points to the discussion, and I agree with their assessments as well.

The House of Saud is probably the most brutal absolute dictatorship in the world, and they have used their position as the world's leading oil producer/exporter to abuse the wealth and power which it has brought them. They getting the U.S. 'rubberstamp' of approval for even their worst of abuses, no matter how bad it is. You might recall that Bin Laden was a Saudi citizen, and that members of his family who were inside the U.S. were secretly evacuated from the U.S. (WITHOUT being questioned by any branch of the U.S. govt or law enforcement), right in the middle of the time immediately post-9/11 when ALL commercial flights were grounded.

Even the family members of the most notorious terrorist of all-time were allowed to simply go home, all because they are Saudi citizens. And with current developments in the region, they are blatant instigators of problems, and they know they will always get the nod of approval from the U.S., no matter what they do, so long as the oil keeps flowing cheaply.

I look forward to the day when either the oil runs dry, or we manage to find a true alternative source to the oil-based economy; we will see the the end-- most likely a bloody, violent one-- of The House of Saud.
    Fighting the Good Fight...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (08-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    I've long believed that the real enemy in the Middle East is Saudi Arabia. Maybe this will help the rest of the world begin to see it as well.
    Though I would (hesitantly , grudgingly) agree with you ! , : remove the current rulers -- what then !!!?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (08-01-16)

Reviews

So now you're Pro-Interference !???
    If you notice, I was actually quoting you. I was never anti-interference, but it has to be done with quite a bit of forethought about what will benefit those affected, not what will benefit those with vested interests.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast