Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hey Pat

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    398

    Default Hey Pat

    Go kiss my arse darling.I noticed a trend in you responding to everyones posts except mine so ill make it easier for you by not being here.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    Go kiss my arse darling.I noticed a trend in you responding to everyones posts except mine so ill make it easier for you by not being here.
    I only respond to tell people they are wrong. If I'm not responding to you, maybe it is because you are making quite a lot of sense these days

    We all miss you BTW, me included

    Can you send us a photo of yourself to put up on the office wall? Something to look at when you are not here. Don't do it for me, do it for Sarah

    Pat x

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    398

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I only respond to tell people they are wrong. If I'm not responding to you, maybe it is because you are making quite a lot of sense these days

    We all miss you BTW, me included

    Can you send us a photo of yourself to put up on the office wall? Something to look at when you are not here. Don't do it for me, do it for Sarah

    Pat x
    ill miss this place like a boil on the underside of my nutsack.Im very grumpy at the mo because of the "pharmaceutical "help im on for a shoulder injury.Might as well make the most of my grumpiness and contribute my own bs to the bs already added here.

    I dont believe you by the way,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    I dont believe you by the way,
    If you did I'd know you were a Westide imposter

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    398

    Default Come to think of it

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    If you did I'd know you were a Westide imposter
    dont kiss me arse at all.I changed my mind........again.Besides youll only get fond of it.

    a waste of a thread,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    dont kiss me arse at all.I changed my mind........again.Besides youll only get fond of it.

    a waste of a thread,
    Westside.
    Phew! I thought u were gonna leave....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    398

    Default I was waiting for it...............

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Phew! I thought u were gonna leave....
    you know if i met you ,id rub your head,give you a biscuit ,look loving into your eyes and squeeze your nutsack.

    All romantic today,
    Westside.

    PS im no longer the "see yee all,im leaving,never to return again" guy.There is a q now.A waiting list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •