Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian ts/tv

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Asian ts/tv

I do wonder why there are only a few asian tgirls touring in Ireland? Bad business for them? Or irish lads don't like asian tgirls because we have asian cock size? However there are lots of asians ts/tv in England maybe english men love asian more than irish lads?

i would love a hot thai ts

How about spicy malaysian ts?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Bannaners369 (06-01-16), bobgalway (06-01-16), rebelscouse (06-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    How about spicy malaysian ts?
    I presume you are malaysian? :P

I presume you didn't check my info on my ad properly

You are 100% correct i did not . TBH i have in my head a rough idea of how i expect Malaysian people to look. But having never met a Malaysian before or looking up any info on them i guess i expected them to look different. You look a little more European if you don't mind me saying. All of which doesn't diminish how attractive you are

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    I do wonder why there are only a few asian tgirls touring in Ireland? Bad business for them? Or irish lads don't like asian tgirls because we have asian cock size? However there are lots of asians ts/tv in England maybe english men love asian more than irish lads?
    I am sorry, but I cannot accept the statement "we have asian cock size" from you. Unless you mean Asian cock size is surprisingly big.

"The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    I am sorry, but I cannot accept the statement "we have asian cock size" from you. Unless you mean Asian cock size is surprisingly big.
    Lol you funny! I should complete my statement "yes i am asian but my tool is european"

Many didn't expected that before i asked them to take my underwear off

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (07-01-16)

Reviews

I've met many ts babes here but as yet to meet an Asian 1. I really would love to meet a sexy Thai or Phillippina ladyboy. Oh sorry I would love to meet a sexy Malaysian lady too but you're never around long enough Rammer !! :-(

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast