Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian ts/tv

Default Asian ts/tv

I do wonder why there are only a few asian tgirls touring in Ireland? Bad business for them? Or irish lads don't like asian tgirls because we have asian cock size? However there are lots of asians ts/tv in England maybe english men love asian more than irish lads?

i would love a hot thai ts

How about spicy malaysian ts?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Bannaners369 (06-01-16), bobgalway (06-01-16), rebelscouse (06-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    I do wonder why there are only a few asian tgirls touring in Ireland? Bad business for them? Or irish lads don't like asian tgirls because we have asian cock size? However there are lots of asians ts/tv in England maybe english men love asian more than irish lads?
    I am sorry, but I cannot accept the statement "we have asian cock size" from you. Unless you mean Asian cock size is surprisingly big.

"The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Reviews

The best three times I've been with ts have came with Asian girls when I was working in London. Loved it great experience so friendly an chatty an also so wild in the bedroom. Hate why now of them come to here ino they are agencies but be great if they'd send a few over. P.s they didn't have tiny cock either

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    I am sorry, but I cannot accept the statement "we have asian cock size" from you. Unless you mean Asian cock size is surprisingly big.
    Lol you funny! I should complete my statement "yes i am asian but my tool is european"

Many didn't expected that before i asked them to take my underwear off

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (07-01-16)

Reviews

I've met many ts babes here but as yet to meet an Asian 1. I really would love to meet a sexy Thai or Phillippina ladyboy. Oh sorry I would love to meet a sexy Malaysian lady too but you're never around long enough Rammer !! :-(

My first experiences with trans girls were with stunning ladies in SE Asia. Not just Thai but some beautiful Malaysians as well.

I'm so disappointed that I haven't managed to meet you yet Ms. Rammer, but hopefully next time. Just as soon as I can make time when we're both in the same city I'll call and be right over.

12. Default

I only fuck small dicks! Anything else hurts.

Cast your minds back to when Anastasia XXL was touring Ireland. Well she was my first TS. Fucking wrecked me

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast