Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Paloma or Bia

  1. Default Paloma or Bia

    just wondering if anybody has any info on these 2 as in trying to choose

    Paloma -
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    great reviews, looks like a star. Her profile says she receives A, is this true? I know many say they do but won't.

    Bia
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Looks like my type of girl but no reviews. Anyone been to see her? Does she receive A like her profile says?

    Sorry if this is rude to ask in public forum , and sorry if it's against the charter.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,745
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Paloma seems to have an impeccable record...

    Bia needs to get a few reviews before I'd consider.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Paloma (08-01-16), Rocker123 (06-01-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    418
    Reviews
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DublinDiggs View Post
    just wondering if anybody has any info on these 2 as in trying to choose

    Paloma -
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    great reviews, looks like a star. Her profile says she receives A, is this true? I know many say they do but won't.

    Bia
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Looks like my type of girl but no reviews. Anyone been to see her? Does she receive A like her profile says?

    Sorry if this is rude to ask in public forum , and sorry if it's against the charter.
    Have met with Paloma.She is a hot pocket rocket with a bubbly vivacious personality.All her Favourites are on offer including A,with the usual provisos.I would heartily recommend.As Bia does not accept reviews,I would avoid.Good punting

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gameboy For This Useful Post:

    casman (06-01-16), Paloma (08-01-16)

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gameboy View Post
    Have met with Paloma.She is a hot pocket rocket with a bubbly vivacious personality.All her Favourites are on offer including A,with the usual provisos.I would heartily recommend.As Bia does not accept reviews,I would avoid.Good punting
    Thanks for replying! What's the usual provisions you mention? Sorry I'm pretty new to this!

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    418
    Reviews
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DublinDiggs View Post
    Thanks for replying! What's the usual provisions you mention? Sorry I'm pretty new to this!
    The provisos are hygene,size etc. Nothing wrong in asking.Go and enjoy

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,941
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Paloma seems to have an impeccable record...

    Bia needs to get a few reviews before I'd consider.
    bia has opted out of reviews, so she won't be getting any.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup For This Useful Post:

    casman (06-01-16), JAMESCORK (06-01-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    4,121
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Very simple decision mate paloma all the way just look at those pics and she has 69 positive reviews where as bia doesn't even allow reviews.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

    hitman76 (06-01-16), Paloma (08-01-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    296
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    If I had the money I would visit both as they are both sexy as fook

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to rebelscouse For This Useful Post:

    Paloma (08-01-16)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,745
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    bia has opted out of reviews, so she won't be getting any.
    Ah... Ok.... Well that's that then.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Rocker123 (06-01-16)

  16. #10

    Default

    Paloma is gorgeous and great fun.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to willneverdie For This Useful Post:

    Paloma (08-01-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •