Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV or TS?

Reviews

Lightbulb TV or TS?

All appear the same.
    I understood that a TV was cross dresser (man in women's apparel) where as TS was cross gender and most likely pre-op as post-op would describe herself as a woman.
    I can see no difference on this site as most of the TV's appear to have breasts.

Confused!
    Galway Mick

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Galway Mick View Post
    All appear the same.
    I understood that a TV was cross dresser (man in women's apparel) where as TS was cross gender and most likely pre-op as post-op would describe herself as a woman.
    I can see no difference on this site as most of the TV's appear to have breasts.

Confused!
    Confused?? well I was with one of the most popular tvs on here TV Irish baby and
    she didn't have any breasts. Are you talking from experience or going by pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Confused?? well I was with one of the most popular tvs on here TV Irish baby and
    she didn't have any breasts. Are you talking from experience or going by pictures?

hahaha you mean silicone breasts, no?
    GOODBYE

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iris Gomez For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (04-01-16), blue rebel (04-01-16)

All appear the same.

Confused!
    This might help to clear things up for you.
    http://www.transsexual.org/What.html

..."SUMMARY DEFINITION:

Gender Dysphoria, literally a misery with regard to gender, is the condition of being in a state of conflict between gender and physical sex.

A transsexual is a person in which the sex-related structures of the brain that define gender identity are exactly opposite the physical sex organs of the body.

Put even more simply, a transsexual is a mind that is literally, physically, trapped in a body of the opposite sex." ....

..."Whereas transsexuality is concerned primarily with gender identity and the correction of physical form to fit that identity, transvestitism is primarily a sexual fetish that occurs after puberty, and the transvestite has no desperation to redress a physical incongruity. The transvestite gains satisfaction from appearing as the opposite sex only, and the behavior is apparently not rooted in a biological, pre-natal basis, but is learned. Transvestitism, unlike transsexuality, primarily is the activity of males.".....

All appear the same.

Confused!
    What you're seeing is a photo where the lady is wearing a padded bra. I wouldn't claim to be the most experienced, but no TV I've been with (as I write that's a sum-total of 2, so take my opinion with a pinch of salt) has had breasts.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LazarusRisen For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (04-01-16)

Also, gender identity is very personal, and not a subject I am in any way expert in. If anything I wrote caused any offence to anyone (and I hope it did not) I am truly sorry

Reviews

So who is this Irish tv ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Either RTE or TG4

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ezio1986 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (05-01-16), robbie9 (05-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    well I was with one of the most popular tvs on here TV Irish baby

well I was with one of the most popular tvs on here TV Irish baby
    Iris Baby no Irishhhh kkkk
    GOODBYE

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Iris Gomez For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (05-01-16)

Reviews

Can a mod make a sticky, this question is asked every 3 days!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast