Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Sometimes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,592
    Blog Entries
    4

    Question Sometimes

    Sometimes I find it a big turn off when someone doesn't read the information on your profile.

    I consider myself to be a really patient person and I understand when someone asks me about certain things that I advertise, just to make sure(after all the fake profiles and fake services I understand that), but what I don't understand is why people don't even bother to read all that info and ask for services that I don't have listed, or that don't even exist. For me it's a big turn off and I'm sorry to say that. I always considered each appointment as being personal, something from which both parts to enjoy. At least that's my opinion. But how would you know what I enjoy if you don't even bother to waste 3 minutes to read the info I provide, or that any girl provides for that matter?
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    Cable87 (03-01-16), Hagane00 (03-01-16), Irish Belle (03-01-16), Escort AdvertiserIrish Siobhan (03-01-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,273
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Lazy & stupid people, like you get everywhere unfortunately.

    Although, once I met with a lady who wasn't familiar with what she had written on her profile she never updated her profile text and forgot what was there

    You have me curious
    What thing was asked for, that doesn't exist?
    You wont know, until you try!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hagane00 For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (03-01-16), Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (03-01-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,711
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    I guess some lads just get blinded my the pretty pics and the little head is thinking 2 hours ahead of the big head.


    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    Sometimes I find it a big turn off when someone doesn't read the information on your profile.

    I consider myself to be a really patient person and I understand when someone asks me about certain things that I advertise, just to make sure(after all the fake profiles and fake services I understand that), but what I don't understand is why people don't even bother to read all that info and ask for services that I don't have listed, or that don't even exist. For me it's a big turn off and I'm sorry to say that. I always considered each appointment as being personal, something from which both parts to enjoy. At least that's my opinion. But how would you know what I enjoy if you don't even bother to waste 3 minutes to read the info I provide, or that any girl provides for that matter?

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    bonsten (03-01-16), Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (03-01-16), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (03-01-16), irishdeltaforce (03-01-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,592
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane00 View Post
    Lazy & stupid people, like you get everywhere unfortunately.

    Although, once I met with a lady who wasn't familiar with what she had written on her profile she never updated her profile text and forgot what was there

    You have me curious
    What thing was asked for, that doesn't exist?
    The thing that doesn't even exist as a favourite is Bareback.(I really hope that would stay that way) Why would I do that? I wouldn't be that thick! And swallowing! Just because "other girls do it". I like it when people call me and say that. If other girls do it, I don't want to be like other girls. I offer a wide range of services, I have to admit, but ALL SERVICES are at my discretion. Plus if you find a girl that does what you are looking for and agrees to that, it's between the two of you.

    I hate it when some people take girls for granted and viceversa. As I said an appointment has to be for the mutual pleasure, not something mechanical
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (03-01-16), bollocks (05-01-16), Cable87 (03-01-16), Cassandra (04-01-16), Hagane00 (03-01-16), lapd (03-01-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    SOME GIRLS DO CERTAIN FAVORITES AND MAY NOT ADVERTISE THEM SO WILL LEAD THE GUY TO ASK THE NEXT ESCORT HE CALLS, THEN YOU GET GUYS CHANCING THEIR LUCK,
    MAYBE PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE NINA TO GET THEIR ATTENTION
    A PICTURE SAYS 1000 WORDS



    READ MY PROFILE BEFORE CALLING
    Last edited by knibbs; 03-01-16 at 02:50.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knibbs For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (03-01-16), irishdeltaforce (03-01-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,592
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    SOME GIRLS DO CERTAIN FAVORITES AND MAY NOT ADVERTISE THEM SO WILL LEAD THE GUY TO ASK THE NEXT ESCORT HE CALLS, THEN YOU GET GUYS CHANCING THEIR LUCK,
    MAYBE PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE NINA TO GET THEIR ATTENTION

    LISTEN HERE MOTHERFUKER, MAKE SURE YOU READ MY PROFILE BEFORE CALLING

    OR A PICTURE SAYS 1000 WORDS

    By Jaysus this photo made my night! I will put a muppets photo as a profile pic...hope I don't get listed as a fake profile afterwards...
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    By Jaysus this photo made my night! I will put a muppets photo as a profile pic...hope I don't get listed as a fake profile afterwards...
    well with a bit of photoshop / dye could end up like this

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to knibbs For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (03-01-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,592
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    well with a bit of photoshop / dye could end up like this

    The boobs need to be bigger and my hair red lol...plus I don't spray tan...thinking MissPiggy would fit perfectly but not sure...lol xxx
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    SOME GIRLS DO CERTAIN FAVORITES AND MAY NOT ADVERTISE THEM SO WILL LEAD THE GUY TO ASK THE NEXT ESCORT HE CALLS, THEN YOU GET GUYS CHANCING THEIR LUCK,
    MAYBE PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE NINA TO GET THEIR ATTENTION
    A PICTURE SAYS 1000 WORDS



    READ MY PROFILE BEFORE CALLING
    True fact. But I think discretion is the word.

    Why are you shouting?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (03-01-16)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    The boobs need to be bigger and my hair red lol...plus I don't spray tan...thinking MissPiggy would fit perfectly but not sure...lol xxx
    you're too late, she's already taken by another escort on here

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Oh Kevin For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (03-01-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •