Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anita from 100 in Dublin 8

  1. Talking Anita from 100 in Dublin 8

    Hello,this is Anita from Venezuela.I,m 21 y.o i,m now in Dublin 8,Thomas Street,my rates are 100 for 30 min and 200 with owo,gfe and reverse oral included in my rates,and if you are looking for cim is 150 and 250 one hour.my add is in touring escorts I,m from 11 to 11 my phone 0857557698.See you soon love

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anita View Post
    Hello,this is Anita from Venezuela.I,m 21 y.o i,m now in Dublin 8,Thomas Street,my rates are 100 for 30 min and 200 with owo,gfe and reverse oral included in my rates,and if you are looking for cim is 150 and 250 one hour.my add is in touring escorts I,m from 11 to 11 my phone 0857557698.See you soon love

    Excuse me, but I think either you lost or your fone's been stolen or you're really an AGENCY

    In Dublin | AdultClassifieds | Buy & Sell, Employment & Personals
    In Dublin | Adult Classifieds | Buy & Sell, Employment & Personals
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 09-02-09 at 10:25.

  3. Angry Where is your problem?

    I,m a independent escort like you(maybe)because with this message you place I think you are the agencie and only want make bad,Where is your problem?Are you jealous from me?,I think the problem you have is I give best service to the clients and they are so happy with me.Live me alone and make your life like I make the my one.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anita View Post
    I,m a independent escort like you(maybe)because with this message you place I think you are the agencie and only want make bad,Where is your problem?Are you jealous from me?,I think the problem you have is I give best service to the clients and they are so happy with me.Live me alone and make your life like I make the my one.
    You seem to have an idenity problem-The Thai girl and the fact that you need to advertise in the AGENCY SECTION

  5. Talking You again?

    My friend can work with me all time she want,I have a big house and I don,t like work alone,I think your life is so bored and you don,t have other think to do,better you work and don,t stay fucking other girls,if you don,t have work is your problem,for me is perfect and I don,t have time to spend with peoples like you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anita View Post
    My friend can work with me all time she want,I have a big house and I don,t like work alone,I think your life is so bored and you don,t have other think to do,better you work and don,t stay fucking other girls,if you don,t have work is your problem,for me is perfect and I don,t have time to spend with peoples like you.
    You shouldn't let it be known that there is more than one girl on the premises (two girls constitues a BROTHELclients might be leery of going there. The Gards that operate out of the Garda station near where you are located aren't the most forgiving bunch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •