Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Munich stations evacuated over 'IS attack threat'

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    It is a very complex situation indeed. In the 70's & 80's Irish people living in England faced a backlash for IRA attacks so by condemning all refugees as terrorists are we not doin the same ? I know what we are facing now is a totally different scenario but how do we distinguish the genuine refugee from the fundamentalist ? It's a sad world we are living in.:-(
    It is not possible to do so x

Look at San Bernardino massacre a few weeks ago : homegrown , normal , suburban , 'integrated' young couple

to commit such atrocities .

How can you tell !?

You cannot x

And further to Westie :

Fundamentalists , maniacs , radicalised people do Not have a stamp on their forehead to say so .

They Don't have to appear to be 'Muslim' . Evil comes in All disguises.

If a determined 'Muslim' (or any other) wants to get somewhere he will shave his beard , she will take off the

hijab etc . , all in the name and pursuit of their Greater Good .

Remember Atta !?? : he didn't have a beard , nor was he raging and spewing any anti-western rhetoric.

He wore western clothes , drank in bars , etc . : all in the pursuit (all in the name of - even if they might've

enjoyed it a bit ) of The Cause . How do you go on suspecting your neighbors !??

Not all Terrorists are Muslim . Not all Muslims are Terrorists , and not all Muslims are 'brown'. Many are whiter

than white : Chechens . : nice young white couple moves in next door to you .. What say you !??

Atta and his cohorts of 20some quietly went about their business and committed the most atrocious

terror attack to date . Without a beard .

Your attitude reminds me of the phenomena "driving While Black" in US .

Oh if only ! Oh if only it was so simple to sieve out the bad guys just by appearance or by certain traits !!

But it's a whole new brand new world we live in , and I desperately miss our old freedoms ...

How to protect 'US' from 'THEM' !???

Profiling goes only so far -- obviously .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (02-01-16), JohnSund2 (01-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Not all Terrorists are Muslim . Not all Muslims are Terrorists ,

How to protect 'US' from 'THEM' !???
    Not all Muslims are suicide bombers , but all suicide bombers are muslims
    I think we need to take a leaf out of Putin,s book
    If Muslims want to come here then they intergrate to our laws and our laws alone
    If they want Sharia law then stay living in the Middle east and fuck off , not our problem if they get their heads cut off
    And should not be the UN,s problem either as they don,t believe in it.
    There is millions of other religion non-muslims refugee,s who need our help and they are the people we should be letting in here
    They are the people who are real refugee,s and who will intergrate to our law,s

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (02-01-16), casman (01-01-16), Wolverine (01-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    If Muslims want to come here then they intergrate to our laws and our laws alone . If they want Sharia law then stay living in the Middle east and fuck off , not our problem if they get their heads cut off
    There is millions of other religion non-muslims refugee,s who need our help and they are the people we should be letting in here
    They are the people who are real refugee,s and who will intergrate to our law,s
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	160.4 KB 
ID:	114861

I fully agree with comrade Putin on this !! (And by proxy I so totally agree with you !!) x

US has been a great melting pot - historically -- , because people who came there wanted to do good ,

wanted to succeed : have proper jobs , buy a house , have a car , raise a family , put kids through college ...

Now the world has changed : recent influx of peoples aim to forcibly change the existing societies to their own liking :

trying to (and in some places succeeding in) introducing Sharia in UK for example .

I think that is wrong .

And here is where I wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Bear-riding Putin. : you come to our countries - you live by Our Laws .

Period .

(I actually watched that speech from him , and in my little heart I was clapping !! Wish Obama had least half the balls that

the Russian Bear does xx) .

Last edited by Stephanie; 01-01-16 at 17:21.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-01-16), Cable87 (02-01-16), willie wacker (01-01-16)

Reviews

I fully agree with comrade Putin on this !! (And by proxy I so totally agree with you !!) x

US has been a great melting pot - historically -- , because people who came there wanted to do good ,

wanted to succeed : have proper jobs , buy a house , have a car , raise a family , put kids through college ...

Now the world has changed : recent influx of peoples aim to forcibly change the existing societies to their own liking :

trying to (and in some places succeeding in) introducing Sharia in UK for example .

I think that is wrong .

And here is where I wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Bear-riding Putin. : you come to our countries - you live by Our Laws .

Period .

(I actually watched that speech from him , and in my little heart I was clapping !! Wish Obama had least half the balls that

[B]the Russian Bear does xx)[/B] .
    I wish all our western Leaders had the balls like he doe,s
    Never like the man but I,m beginning to warm to the man now
    I honestly believe he,s the west last best hope

Well said Mr. Putin

Last edited by willie wacker; 01-01-16 at 17:25.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-01-16)

I wish all our western Leaders had the balls like he doe,s
    Never like the man but I,m beginning to warm to the man now
    I honestly believe he,s the west last best hope
    Here we may disagree : I believe he is Russia's best hope -- and devil may care for the western world :

you , me , your kids , or else .

In my opinion he is a very strong but very conniving leader , single minded in his pursuit , and his ultimate goal is

the resurrection of Old World Russia . (And more so : former USSR)

By whatever means x

But as far as immigration , what is quoted above as his words (are they ?) , I wholly agree with it x

: and btw - EU better get its (their) balls in order , or we are All lost -- Europe will no longer be .

Salzburg , Vienna , Munich , Brussels , Paris , Calais , London , ....

Here in Ireland we are somewhat insulated -- for the time being -- , but EU needs to , must man up x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-01-16)

AND !!

In a humanitarian crisis as this , where is the UN !?

And to protect the integrity and the borders and the inhabitants of Europe from a foreign invasion , where is NATO !?

This a disgrace any which way you look at it x

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-01-16), Cable87 (02-01-16)

If Muslims want to come here then they intergrate to our laws and our laws alone
    If they want Sharia law then stay living in the Middle east and fuck off , not our problem if they get their heads cut off
    They are the people who are real refugee,s
    and who will intergrate to our law,s
    And who would those be ? At this particular time in history ?

" In 2010, reports emerged in Mosul of people being stopped in the streets, asked for their identity cards, and shot if they had a first or last name indicating Assyrian or Christian origin.[6] On 31 October 2010, 58 people, including 41 hostages and priests, were killed after an attack on an Assyrian Catholic church in Baghdad.[17] See October 2010 Baghdad church attack. A group affiliated to Al-Qaeda, Islamic State of Iraq, stated that Iraq's indigenous Christians were a "legitimate target."[18] In November, a series of bombings and mortar attacks targeted Assyrian Christian-majority areas of Baghdad.[18]

Half the Christian population has allegedly fled en masse immolation in 243 cathedrals and additional churches and mass beheadings including of pregnant women and children, with an estimated 330,000 to Syria and smaller numbers to Jordan.[13] Some fled to Iraqi Kurdistan in northern Iraq and to neighboring countries, such as Iran. Christians who are too poor or unwilling to leave their ancient homeland have fled mainly to Arbil, particularly its Christian suburb of Ainkawa.[6] 10,000 mainly Assyrian Iraqi Christians live in the UK led by Archbishop Athanasios Dawood, who has called on the government to accept more refugees.[19] ". -- wiki .

(That's not to say that there aren't legitimate Muslim refugees : there are ! ) x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-01-16)

Reviews

And who would those be ? At this particular time in history ?
    (That's not to say that there aren't legitimate Muslim refugees : there are ! ) x
    I,m not too worried about Muslim refugee,s tbh, there are good Rich Arab counties with Islam laws who can well afford to take them in.
    I believe they won,t so as to spread Islam across the World , I do believe it,s their Master plan ,Nazi,s come to mind here

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

16. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (01-01-16)

Reviews

I,m not too worried about Muslim refugee,s tbh, there are good Rich Arab counties with Islam laws who can well afford to take them in.
    I believe they won,t so as to spread Islam across the World , I do believe it,s their Master plan ,Nazi,s come to mind here
    None of the wealthy neighboring states like the UAE have taken any refugees.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-01-16), Cable87 (02-01-16), Stephanie (01-01-16), willie wacker (01-01-16)

Reviews

Right I'm not tryin to make light of the situation but did anyone see the last episode of Homeland last week ? The storyline was about a group of terrorists attempting to release a chemical device in a busy German train station. Just a little odd there is a terror alert in reality.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (01-01-16)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast