Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Introverted - Extroverted x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Duchess Archer View Post
    What would you talk about in an intellectual chat?

we are probably very different people but I think sometimes the best thing you can do is stop talking and make your move. I see a lot of guys miss there chance by talking all night and talking themselves out of a shift and a ride. no offence.

Regarding 'intellectual' conversation, wow, it could be anything I suppose! But certainly anything I'd be discussing would likely be more interesting and substantial than the shite most people talk at the pub. I'm currently pursuing my second MA, so I'd like to think I can keep an interesting conversation going about a topic or two.

As for talking oneself out of a ride, I certainly see your point, and I have likely done this exact thing to myself in my younger days! But I assure you, I didn't do that here; there was no move to make. She did about 65% of the talking, and as I sat on the sofa, she purposely sat herself in an arm chair across from me. Trust me, there was no moves for me to make last night, it wasn't going to happen either way.
    Fighting the Good Fight...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (02-01-16)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Regarding 'intellectual' conversation, wow, it could be anything I suppose! But certainly anything I'd be discussing would likely be more interesting and substantial than the shite most people talk at the pub. I'm currently pursuing my second MA, so I'd like to think I can keep an interesting conversation going about a topic or two.

As for talking oneself out of a ride, I certainly see your point, and I have likely done this exact thing to myself in my younger days! But I assure you, I didn't do that here; there was no move to make. She did about 65% of the talking, and as I sat on the sofa, she purposely sat herself in an arm chair across from me. Trust me, there was no moves for me to make last night, it wasn't going to happen either way.
    That's cool bud. Good for you. I don't know what an MA is or what subjects it covers. Subjects is probably the wrong word too So you're well ahead of me on that score.
    That's why I'm curious what an intellectual chat is. I don't think I've ever had one while trying to chat up a woman. It's probably my fault, they suss pretty quickly that I'd be lost

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Duchess Archer View Post
    That's cool bud. Good for you. I don't know what an MA is or what subjects it covers. Subjects is probably the wrong word too So you're well ahead of me on that score.
    That's why I'm curious what an intellectual chat is. I don't think I've ever had one while trying to chat up a woman. It's probably my fault, they suss pretty quickly that I'd be lost

You've got to go with what works for you! You know for yourself what moves and lines you've got, and it's always best to stick to what gets you positive results I'm certainly trying the same,, and as I mentioned back in my first post on this thread, I've always been crap at pub/nite club chat-ups, so I try to stay with what I'm better at.

And just so you know, an 'MA' is a 'Master of Arts', or simply a 'Master's Degree'. I've already got one, currently working on another.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (02-01-16), Sterling Duchess Archer (02-01-16)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Hmmmmm...

Don't really know, to be honest; I did have a nice time with her, some interesting conversation, despite the obvious misunderstanding on my part about the premise of our interaction-- wouldn't you have thought there was something more going on if you got a similar invitation under those circumstances?

Aside from the obvious complication of the husband, there are other factors which would make a fling with her both awkward and messy, the least of which not being the fact that I'll be temporarily relocating (yet again) for the better part of 6 months. So I'll probably just leave it at a rather strange 'friendship', for whatever that will be worth...

I suppose I had my reasons to give it a try, even though I knew it would be messy even under the best of conditions. I'd probably have just spent New Year's at home alone otherwise for one thing. And I guess I wanted to actually put some effort into 'scoring' some sex instead of paying cash up-front for 'time and companionship', for a rare change... It would be nice to feel like there's possibly a lady or two left out there in the world who would actually WANT to throw me a shag because SHE wants ME, not because she's receiving financial compensation; it's been a long while since that's happened...

I did have such similar encounter recently. She was very helpful and open herself out to me. I still trying to find out whether she got a partner.
    I suspect is another case of unilateral wet dream on my part.
    I always hold the view there are lonely soul out there "who would actually WANT to throw me a shag because SHE wants ME"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bonsten View Post
    I did have such similar encounter recently. She was very helpful and open herself out to me. I still trying to find out whether she got a partner.
    I suspect is another case of unilateral wet dream on my part.
    I always hold the view there are lonely soul out there "who would actually WANT to throw me a shag because SHE wants ME"

We've got to keep trying, the wallet needs a break every now and then, and we need to keep our repertoire of moves and our 'game' up-to-date! And we all need to become more extroverted in the right ways!
    Last edited by Cable87; 02-01-16 at 23:34.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

bonsten (03-01-16)

9. Default

i'd definitely be an introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Which are you ??

I have to say I'm both. Depends a lot on the person. If that person makes me feel uncomfortable I am an introvert, when I'm in the right company, things might go wild. Xxx
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    I have to say I'm both. Depends a lot on the person. If that person makes me feel uncomfortable I am an introvert, when I'm in the right company, things might go wild. Xxx

And I'm sure you know how to bring out the inner 'Wildman' from many shy gentlemen Miss Nina...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast