Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Introverted - Extroverted x

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Introverted is my default but I'm extroverted as need be. Apparently people who tend more towards extroverted don't fair as well when they need to be introverted.

Funlover is right, the dichotomy doesn't work. I suspect for someone to be permanently in either state they may have underlying mental health issues.
    Hm.

Your post is food for thought .

Imo extroverted people are extroverted people , and would find it rather challenging to sit quietly for any length of time .

Introverted people on the other hand - just by necessity of society and work demanded interactions - are 'forced' to be /

to become extroverted for periods of time , and by and large they do . (Then they need downtime) x

My op was not an instigation as to 'who' is better -- we are ALL different ; but I find the topic fascinating xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (01-01-16), Mister Anderson (31-12-15), tom sand (31-12-15)

Love

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    Fascinating topic Stephanie

I haven't the time now. This is a topic that we could discuss for a long time. Maybe next week I will have more time.

Have you tried the Myers Briggs Test? Very interesting test to say the least.

I am an ISTJ person
    I have taken it x

Thank you for replying to the topic

Catch up when you have the time xxx

Ps. Happy New Year !!! X

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Hm.

Your post is food for thought .

Imo extroverted people are extroverted people , and would find it rather challenging to sit quietly for any length of time .

Introverted people on the other hand - just by necessity of society and work demanded interactions - are 'forced' to be /

to become extroverted for periods of time , and by and large they do . (Then they need downtime) x

My op was not an instigation as to 'who' is better -- we are ALL different ; but I find the topic fascinating xxx

By chance I had this conversation less than a week ago. That person maintains that the difference between them ( introvert and extrovert) is where they draw their energy from.

She said generally introverts draw their energy from within and extroverts draw their energy from others. My own experience is that sometimes I'm one and sometimes the other.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (31-12-15), Stephanie (31-12-15)

Reviews

I would say that i'm generally an introvert i'm a quite enough guy and yea i like my own space. But i wouldn't say I'm totally introverted especially when i'm with certain ladies from here. One lady in particular brings out the extrovert in me and i think i diffidently draw that energy from her. I'm still a bit quite when i'm with other ladies but when i'm in her presence i'm just a different guy. And she justly takes the credit for it when i first met her i hardly said two words now she'd argue i talk too much Haha.. This is not a kiss ass post she often jokes that she doesn't believe i was really shy just acting so she'd be nicer to me because i'm not very shy anymore ha..

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

casman (31-12-15), Stephanie (31-12-15), tom sand (31-12-15)

Love

By chance I had this conversation less than a week ago. That person maintains that the difference between them ( introvert and extrovert) is where they draw their energy from.

She said generally introverts draw their energy from within and extroverts draw their energy from others. My own experience is that sometimes I'm one and sometimes the other.
    And she would be correct xx

And by your description you might be an 'ambivert' --- good for you !! X

Enviably versatile ! X

By chance I had this conversation less than a week ago. *That person maintains that the difference between them ( introvert and extrovert) is where they draw their energy from. *

Extroverts = Vampires lol x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (01-01-16)

Reviews

Introverted is my default but I'm extroverted as need be. Apparently people who tend more towards extroverted don't fair as well when they need to be introverted.

Funlover is right, the dichotomy doesn't work. I suspect for someone to be permanently in either state they may have underlying mental health issues.
    stop trolling stefanie
    Last edited by funlover12; 31-12-15 at 19:01.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (01-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I would say that i'm generally an introvert i'm a quite enough guy and yea i like my own space. But i wouldn't say I'm totally introverted especially when i'm with certain ladies from here. One lady in particular brings out the extrovert in me and i think i diffidently draw that energy from her. I'm still a bit quite when i'm with other ladies but when i'm in her presence i'm just a different guy. And she justly takes the credit for it when i first met her i hardly said two words now she'd argue i talk too much Haha.. This is not a kiss ass post she often jokes that she doesn't believe i was really shy just acting so she'd be nicer to me because i'm not very shy anymore ha..
    youre right it isnt, afterall you didnt name her (thankfully)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Yes I am well aware of it : it's a spectrum from black aaaallll the way to white x

Do you have anything of substance to add , or will you be satisfied just by trolling me ?
    like this you mean?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	114843  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    youre right it isnt, afterall you didnt name her (thankfully)
    I could name her if you want funlover because i know your dying to know

Reviews

i 'm an : Introverted
    people see me as this
    in that box
    and then here comes human nature for you
    then think they can walk all over you

because of this
    then this box is no longer the box they put me in
    i am not a mouse
    nor a lion
    i'm not in a box
    i'm me
    i have allways been a contradiction
    quite guy in the corner
    who would be walked on
    no
    i won't be
    thank god for my temper
    Last edited by tom sand; 31-12-15 at 23:42.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast