Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free advice

Reviews

Default Free advice

Wishing everybody a Happy New Year on EI.
    Few days ago I decided I'd trying an experience without a review but with a verified photo and no activity on her page,no friends or comments. BIG MISTAKE. There is quite a few ladies who use IE very well even if they don't do much communicating, you can see from their profile page. Don't be reckless in 2016

There's a reason I'll not being doing that type of reckless behaviour in the 2016 and advise you to do the same.

NO REVIEWS NO GO

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hitman76 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-01-16), blue rebel (31-12-15), casman (01-01-16), tom sand (31-12-15), whoseyourdaddy (01-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mushi View Post
    the best advice i ever got was from my grandpappy and he said to me ' Fuck Off mushi ya little bollix'
    OMG
    will you stop it with the grandpappy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (01-01-16)

5. Default

Good Advice I will remember!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PaulPaul123 View Post
    Good Advice I will remember!
    As a relative newcomer myself the best advice I can give you is to stick with well reviewed ladies. When you get a bit braver you can make your own decisions.

Reviews

Not all reviewed ladies are good I had a bad one on Wednesday put up a review. It was a two red star yet it vanished the next day typical

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (02-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Resubmit it and if it doesn't go up pm a mod for an explanation.
    I did and got no reply.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    Not all reviewed ladies are good I had a bad one on Wednesday put up a review. It was a two red star yet it vanished the next day typical
    That may be true but at least it's a review even if it's the full star treatment which you don't necessarily have to give it's a guide which helps.

Reviews

Would follow this up dragonjay. If only positive reviews are submitted kinda makes a farce of system.
    Had two reviews of mine not submitted but through dialog with mods sorted it out. Sometimes can be very simple like wrong date/ time submitted etc.
    Fighting for your tomorrow

Reviews

Same girl lost an other red review to day
    Guess she knew someone

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    Would follow this up dragonjay. If only positive reviews are submitted kinda makes a farce of system.
    Had two reviews of mine not submitted but through dialog with mods sorted it out. Sometimes can be very simple like wrong date/ time submitted etc.
    I had 2 reviews not published as well they gave me a bullshite excuse , an other was taken down but I resubmitted it again after someone here had a few words with them about it.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast