Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Nothing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default Nothing

    Nothing at all

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Well said.
    Nothing over here either!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Thank you

    However this was a test rather than a statement of fact

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    thank you

    however this was a test rather than a statement of fact
    i know!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    I feel like nothing........kinda down
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I feel like nothing........kinda down
    Anna, you are not nothing, you are a special person, chin up girl!
    Find something like a good movie to snap out of it

    Repeat -you are a good and special person

    love you

    Rory

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Smile Chir up guys!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Nothing at all
    Yep, all rigth..................., NOTHING COMPARES TO YOU!!!!!

    Sinead O'Conor once used to sang....remember?? xx

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Anna, you are not nothing, you are a special person, chin up girl!
    Find something like a good movie to snap out of it

    Repeat -you are a good and special person

    love you

    Rory
    Sorry,at the time i wrote i could not understand what s wrong,i just felt so tired,bad etc,i guess i just needed some rest.
    I fell asleep on my computer in seconds,
    Now just woke up,and i m feeling completely fresh again AND MUCH BETTER.

    I will go to write Annas bitching blog in few mins........


    Need to get it out......


    Thanks Rory x x x
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Sorry,at the time i wrote i could not understand what s wrong,i just felt so tired,bad etc,i guess i just needed some rest.
    I fell asleep on my computer in seconds,
    Now just woke up,and i m feeling completely fresh again AND MUCH BETTER.

    I will go to write Annas bitching blog in few mins........


    Need to get it out......


    Thanks Rory x x x
    I L O V E A N N A S A V I C H Alove4

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I L O V E A N N A S A V I C H Alove4
    Join the queue, shes gorgeous sexy and special, all wrapped up in a fab body - YUM!

    (Sigh)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •