Thread: thank you!

Default thank you!

I'd like to say a big thank you to the girls I have net over the last number of months. As I've said here before, I don't require a full service, but simply a hand job which usually only lasts about 5 minutes in total. This suits me perfectly, but in order to find new girls to help me, I tend to piss off a number of others who aren't into it, or think I'm just a nutter. So, in an attempt not to bother anyone else, I would ask any girls in Dublin, especially towards the west side, who would be prepared to entertain me for a reasonable fee to pm me and let me know. Thanks again to those girls whom I have already met.

Hey girls, I've received some pm's from other men looking to see if I've had any response to this post. A lot of men are like me and either don't want, or can't before a full service. I think there's a great opportunity here for some of you to make some very easy money!

Reviews

Default Easy money?

Quote Originally Posted by hairymac View Post
    Hey girls, I've received some pm's from other men looking to see if I've had any response to this post. A lot of men are like me and either don't want, or can't before a full service. I think there's a great opportunity here for some of you to make some very easy money!
    Not being funny , but how do you see this as easy money for the girls?? I assume you would be looking for a reduced rate in relation to the service and time you require from the girls? What may I ask is the rate you are willing to pay?

As some of the girls are doing a rate of just €100 for a half hour of their time, which in my opinion is a bargain. I really do fail to see how or why they should reduce their rates for a lesser service(meaning hand job/blowjob, not quality).

Is it something like €50 for a quick hand job/blow job that you are thinking. Cause I can tell you now no girl would want to see 4 to 5 punters in an hour when they can make the same from seeing just the one.

best of luck with your request

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Not being funny , but how do you see this as easy money for the girls?? I assume you would be looking for a reduced rate in relation to the service and time you require from the girls? What may I ask is the rate you are willing to pay?

As some of the girls are doing a rate of just €100 for a half hour of their time, which in my opinion is a bargain. I really do fail to see how or why they should reduce their rates for a lesser service(meaning hand job/blowjob, not quality).

Is it something like €50 for a quick hand job/blow job that you are thinking. Cause I can tell you now no girl would want to see 4 to 5 punters in an hour when they can make the same from seeing just the one.

best of luck with your request
    The girls who I have met have felt that it was easy money, so I'm not getting into an argument about it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hairymac View Post
    I'd like to say a big thank you to the girls I have net over the last number of months. As I've said here before, I don't require a full service, but simply a hand job which usually only lasts about 5 minutes in total. This suits me perfectly, but in order to find new girls to help me, I tend to piss off a number of others who aren't into it, or think I'm just a nutter. So, in an attempt not to bother anyone else, I would ask any girls in Dublin, especially towards the west side, who would be prepared to entertain me for a reasonable fee to pm me and let me know. Thanks again to those girls whom I have already met.
    if you bothered your bollix to look at the ads on this site you would see there is a few girls offering a lap dance and oral/hand job for 80 yoyo or massage and hand job for 80yoyo

open your eyes big boi and have a look

p.s if you already found a few girls to do it then why not go back to them????

Simple answer- variety.

Why the air of annoyance? Is it not a forum? Do requests have to meet your approval? I don't think so. If it annoys you, then look away, big boi!