Thread: Petit lady

1. Default Petit lady

Hoping you gang can help me .. My general type of woman I like a a more fuller body woman with all those beautiful curves but on the other hand id love to have the experience of a petit girl .. Can any of you guys suggest a really petit girl that would be up for some fun ..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1984 View Post
    Hoping you gang can help me .. My general type of woman I like a a more fuller body woman with all those beautiful curves but on the other hand id love to have the experience of a petit girl .. Can any of you guys suggest a really petit girl that would be up for some fun ..
    What part of the country are you talking about ??????
    Best regards Feargal
    Life is too short not to do things that you like, before its too late.
    never leave till tomorrow what you can do today

3. Default

Anywhere really .. I do a bit of travelling so would be in different places

Reviews

Sheila Pink would tick that box.

Reviews

Well the thing to do so is see where your going. check the ladies there , go into their reviews and see who reviewed them , then send them a pm about her.
    It,s very hard for anyone here to be able to read your

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

6. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

zilch (31-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Well the thing to do so is see where your going. check the ladies there , go into their reviews and see who reviewed them , then send them a pm about her.
    It,s very hard for anyone here to be able to read your

As Willie says.
    I say use the search feature. Check her reviewers and make the phone call ......and don't waste her time.

I don't think you have any intention of visiting any lady but that's just a hunch i guess .....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (31-12-15)

9. Default

Oh I've every intention of visiting a lady .. Will be going next weekend .. I'm like a child at Christmas with the excitement