Thread: Specific music playing during meeting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Specific music playing during meeting

I would like to play some specific music during a meeting ..... Its some music that reminds me of a specific girl/encounter from my past. Do you think this would be an issue?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepy163 For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (01-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy163 View Post
    I would like to play some specific music during a meeting ..... Its some music that reminds me of a specific girl/encounter from my past. Do you think this would be an issue?
    I don't think playing your own music is too bad an idea......as long as its not some crazy shit like The Prodigys' Smack my Bitch up (unless your name is John Dunne).......or worse still.......Nathan Carter.

I don't think I'd bother telling my lady that a certain song reminds me of someone else when I'm on the job........the ending might not be as happy as you would like it to be.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cortez For This Useful Post:

sleepy163 (29-12-15)

good call on the keeping the reasons to myself ;-) I'm just hoping to mix the excitement of the meeting with the great memories that the music provides & hopefully end up with an encounter to remember !!!
    Last edited by sleepy163; 29-12-15 at 15:20.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepy163 For This Useful Post:

Cortez (29-12-15)

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy163 View Post
    I dont have any problem for my client playing his own music...as long is not Indian music I can;t Taste it.. sorry
    But anything else is fine

I don't mind either, will even take requests if I have my laptop with me.

I like Marilyn Manson and Nine inch nails Fuck me song when I am..... getting down and dirty lol but mainly like to play relaxing music, Enya or Clannad actually I really like playin Daft Punk :P HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER!.... I need to get laid :P