Thread: Gate Cinema North Main Street

1. Default Gate Cinema North Main Street

to many girls on E-I with 20 profiles in cork city only north main street gate cinema...is a joke???
    I think in reality are just 2 or 3 girls there but be careful where you go and with who you stay...on that aria...still old and bed services...

have a good day and think twice...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miacoco For This Useful Post:

ilovepussy123 (22-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Miacoco View Post
    to many girls on E-I with 20 profiles in cork city only north main street gate cinema...is a joke???
    I think in reality are just 2 or 3 girls there but be careful where you go and with who you stay...on that aria...still old and bed services...

Don't be talking Bull S**t.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Cortez (05-04-16), ilovepussy123 (22-05-16), Wolverine (08-04-16)

Reviews

You did this before you asshole.....and nobody listened to you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cortez For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (05-04-16), Wolverine (08-04-16)

7. Default

Do you WANT enjoy biside a girl who live At the gate??? Go there and than write Me... Hahaha st...d

Reviews

[QUOTE=Miacoco;1739118]Do you WANT enjoy biside a girl who live At the gate??? Go there and than write Me... Hahaha st

The girls at the Gate are the best girls to call too , I am calling again Friday night , I might see you around.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (08-04-16)

10. Default

I hope the PIMP of the girls hit your ugly face )) good luck but you know why you are the only one who like that girls...no one from E-I who is member don't write here because they are not interest to visit that girls with PIMPS and fake photos...
    you are the only one who like chip girls with PIMP mabe you have one of the girls...you don't txt any more here!!!!

Reviews

I hope the PIMP of the girls hit your ugly face )) good luck but you know why you are the only one who like that girls...no one from E-I who is member don't write here because they are not interest to visit that girls with PIMPS and fake photos...
    you are the only one who like chip girls with PIMP mabe you have one of the girls...you don't txt any more here!!!!
    I'd put a lot more faith in what cortez and blue say than your codswallop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (08-04-16), Cortez (08-04-16)

Reviews

If you don't like living there go back to where you come from as you are just a bitter little pr**k.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Cortez (08-04-16), ilovepussy123 (22-05-16), Wolverine (09-04-16)

Reviews

thats youre all banned lol