Thread: Do we know what we like or do we only think we do?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Question Do we know what we like or do we only think we do?

I was just thinking back about the ladies I have met through E-I and I realised that some of my favourite "adventures" were with ladies who if I am to be honest might not have been on my "most desired" list before i began punting. That is not to say I didn't think I'd like them — I just had an idea in my head of the girl I liked — but on meeting girls who didn't quite conform to what I thought was my "ideal" lady I began to realise that one can't really know what one likes until one has experienced the differences in life.

For example I use to have this notion that I would not like enhanced boobs — it had to be natural for me! I had never touched or seen a pair of enhanced boobs in reality but I thought I had an opinion on them! Well, I do like natural boobs but I have met some ladies with really amazingly enhanced boobs — now for me the issue is not natural vs enhanced — it is the beauty of the boobs and the lady herself.

ATEOTD I don't think we really know what we really like until we actually experience it. I definitely think my mind has been broadened by visiting ladies I have met through E-I. I must admit — I have had a very good time finding out what I really like
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (29-12-15), tom sand (29-12-15), Wolverine (29-12-15)