Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cork streets

1. Default cork streets

Well i as many of you were was hopinmg there would be a few new girls out for xmas but i didnt see any, theres a nice girl sylvia shes around 27ish great at what she does, i havent come across any other

2. Default

What nights is Sylvia out?

3. Default

Where in cork are they?

Reviews

Seems to be 1 around lately.

Reviews

What about the blond you frequently posted about that you reckon'd be stealing from lads, she about anymore?

Reviews

Someone emailed a cork radio station they saw a girl with a black guy around city hall at 3 in the day and they thought she was looking for business!

7. Default

Always got watch out for the street ones..

Very disappointing 10 pm saturaday night and nothing around .I get a kick at looking at then .I be like jesus who would pay 50 for that and get a laugh .I think i only ever saw 2 half decent ones ever .A real let down come on cork girls 10 pm on a saturday night and not one shaking there ass for the rent money .Very sad day indeed

Quote Originally Posted by pgargon View Post
    is there any in Cork?
    Very rare to see any around lately. All very rough if you do happen to see one. There used be a few have decent looking before but no sign now.

where do ye even see theses girls? :P ive never seen any and ive looked haha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelm496 For This Useful Post:

Lanza68 (18-06-17)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast