Thread: French Emily best at rimming you

Smile French Emily best at rimming you

French Emily duos with Sexy Naomi Dublin - Today, 04:17 PM
    French Emily and Sexy Naomi are back working as a duo only till tuesday as we are leaving together to London next week tuesday.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FRENCH EMILY ALONE OR WITH ME THIS WEEKEND AS WE ARE STAYING TOGETHER......

Call as on 0870690369 for bookings

2. Default

Hi Naomi,
    Where can i see pics of Emily and just wondering how much for half hour with you and Emily. Never had a threesome before........sounds good!!

3. Default French Emily's Picture!!!!

Hi Alan,

Hopefully you can see the small picture attached to this email, if not, my profile will be back on tomorrow morning.

Naomie and I will be happy to fulfill your first 3some fantasies, but we offer duos for a minimum of an hour. Let's face it, you wouldn't have time to play with both of us in 30 min. We want to make your experience unforgettable. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

1h Naomie and I: 500 Euros

We both look forward to making your dreams come true.

xxx
    Classy French Emily and Sexy Naomie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of Emilie-455.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	8779  

4. Default

Hiya Emily,

If we were in good times..........500 won't seem so bad.......flippin rescession!

What would a half hour cost with yourself hun?
    Also, how do i contact you?

Thanks again,
    Me.

Reviews

Default ?

Can I ask what the extra E50 is for? You charge E250 for one hour, Sexi charges E200 = E450. I'm not disputing that you can charge what you like, I'm just curious whether the E500 price was the default, whereas many duos are not going for E400.

PS Unfortunately your profile still links to the wrong Naomi...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Default Explanation....

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    Can I ask what the extra E50 is for? You charge E250 for one hour, Sexi charges E200 = E450. I'm not disputing that you can charge what you like, I'm just curious whether the E500 price was the default, whereas many duos are not going for E400.

PS Unfortunately your profile still links to the wrong Naomi...

Yep you all rigth......but I am leaving very soon to London and next time I am coming back my prices will be higher again at 250per hour the reason is because I am making some new photos to die for with one of best pothographers in London plus I will not be in Dublin but touring around the country.

For a duo with us is 500 euros and you get a lesbian show on request & that is the extra 50 euro.

OK???

Reviews

Of course, and thanks for responding.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.