Thread: Passion & Pain

Exclamation Passion & Pain

I’m a passionate sadist who loves to subject men and make them her toy. Pain is not my only tool to do that. By exposing you, laughing at you or humiliating you in other entertaining ways, I break your psyche and enjoy your suffering.

I set just as much value on elegance as on dominance. Therefore I like to show myself in real nylons and classy high heels or boots. I love PVC, leather and sexy outfits. If my feet ever happen to get tired from the creative use of my pointy heels, I enjoy a relaxing foot massage from a slave.

In case you are more adventurous in the world of pain, you will be pleased to hear that CBT, , and nipple torture are some of my favorite ways to play.
    I own a wide variety of toys, including paddles, canes, clamps, dildos and butt plugs. It is understood that these will be used only on YOU for MY amusement. As a native sadist it is my fulfillment to watch you suffer in agony. Your suffering is for me, not for your lust. You are my slave, committed to please and entertain me. In return I am the fulfillment of all your bizarre dreams.

You are new to the world of female domination and all this sounds a bit harsh to you? That’s no excuse! I am a sensitive mistress, who knows how to best match your personal needs and experimental level. Maybe I’ll simply let you become my pet and ride you like a horse. Servants are always welcome, too! Spanking, face sitting and foot erotic can also be a good introduction into the world of BDSM.

Phone Chat & Webcam Session (via Skype) in exchange for paysafe voucher!
    07532455983 Mistress Silke
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StaL15.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	114746   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StaL17.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	114747   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StaL11.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	173.3 KB 
ID:	114748  
    Expert for Foot Fetish - Bondage - Crossdressing - Urethraplay - CBT - Fisting - Roleplay - Smokingfetish - Spanking
    www.silkemistress.com