Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: This Escort

  1. Default This Escort

    Was thinking of seeing this Chinese lady and would be an hours journey for me but has anyone seen her or could give advice.no reviews yet,
    I spoke to her on the phone was was not that friendly and was bit sharp and so not sure but she looks cute
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Last edited by kayfay; 22-12-15 at 10:19.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kayfay View Post
    Was thinking of seeing this Chinese lady and would be an hours journey for me but has anyone seen her or could give advice.no reviews yet,
    I spoke to her on the phone was was not that friendly and was bit sharp and so not sure but she looks cute
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Unverified pics and no reviews... you're taking the piss, right?

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    lapd (22-12-15), willie wacker (22-12-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,946
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Unverified pics and no reviews... you're taking the piss, right?
    It just goe,s to show why a lot of punter,s are so easily deceived
    Old saying
    Fools easily part with money


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    There might be a hint there in her name!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (22-12-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,196
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    It just goe,s to show why a lot of punter,s are so easily deceived
    Old saying
    Fools easily part with money
    True bud but you know he isn't thinking with his brain like the rest of us he's thinking with what's in his pants lol.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    975
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kayfay View Post
    Was thinking of seeing this Chinese lady and would be an hours journey for me but has anyone seen her or could give advice.no reviews yet,
    I spoke to her on the phone was was not that friendly and was bit sharp and so not sure but she looks cute
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Let us know how you got on. Something tells me you're in for a learning experience.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •