Thread: Does size matter for a first timer

1. Question Does size matter for a first timer

Hi

I'm just wondering what peoples thoughts are when it comes to visiting a beautiful ts for the first time as regards there endowment , does size matter when it comes to having a good experience ?

If you couldn't take the real one, i can use my finger instead or smaller dildo

Ps: i don't know what size i have but i reckon it's 4 inches so i have small i suppose lalalala

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Hornybanshaboy (22-12-15)

you underestimate yourself miss Rammer
    I remember "yours" very well , 7 inch of pure delight!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Depends on what your idea of a good time is. For me a good time is around the 6 - 8 inch mark, but anything over that wouldn't be comfortable
    Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    If you couldn't take the real one, i can use my finger instead or smaller dildo

Ps: i don't know what size i have but i reckon it's 4 inches so i have small i suppose lalalala
    I would like for her to enjoy it also so it would be nice to be able to take it x

I am not a rammer if i don't enjoy your back door

Man Rammer @ Hole Rider @ Virgin Taker

7. Default

[QUOTE=ts-shemale-rammer;1689429]I am not a rammer if i don't enjoy your back door

Man Rammer @ Hole Rider @ Virgin Taker[/QUOTE

This virgin will have to train my ass .. I bought a little toy

Miss Rammer, don't forget you are a good role player also in addition to all qualities mentioned above
    The best role play I ever had with a TS girl

9. The Following User Says Thank You to glenger For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (22-12-15)