Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cougars, Milfs, Cucks, Matures, Moms

1. Default Cougars, Milfs, Cucks, Matures, Moms

Lads I'm 22 years old I'm I really want to meet a discreet milf from some fun but I've had no luck. I'm wondering if I'm looking in the right places? I've never had any luck and Craig list is aload of crap. Any advice is appreciated

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cas For This Useful Post:

mature abby (20-12-15), rubber94 (19-12-15)

Check the advertising pages on here out, plenty of beautiful sexy woman in their 40's+ on here

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emilyuk For This Useful Post:

milkman (20-12-15), Toolbox (20-12-15)

5. Default

Your certainly in the right place, if your willing to put your hand in your pocket ye shouldn't have any problems here, one fine mature women after another..

Reviews

Mature ladies are awesome, i agree.

Reviews

I reckon he wants it for free. If you can't pull 'em in a pub or club this is the place for you.

8. Default

Your right about looking for it for free, I'm.a college student so don't have alot of funds and well I'm also in a relationship so the pub is kinda out of the questions too, dont know about any other places where the can find some action no? I'm based in Cork too

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cas View Post
    Your right about looking for it for free, I'm.a college student so don't have alot of funds and well I'm also in a relationship so the pub is kinda out of the questions too, dont know about any other places where the can find some action no? I'm based in Cork too
    You hardly expect the Ladies on here to tell you do you? its their business, would you ask a Taxi driver if he knew anyone going to Bantry at 12 am as you needed a lift
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cas View Post
    If the pub is out you could try the Bingo Halls .The one out in Togher Rock Bingo would
    have plenty milfs and mature women in there.

11. Default

I wasn't asking the woman I wanted other fellas to tell me from experience where they would, of course I don't expect it for free or for them to tell me where to go

Great ladies to pick from here
    Just have a look and give one a call and have a chat about your needs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast