Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: body

  1. #1

    Talking body

    Is there going to be a best body thread

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,362
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Looks like there is one now.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    GOING SOON
    Posts
    2,521
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Why not go all out and have Hair and Make up as well ??
    " The only way to have a friend is to be one "

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (18-12-15)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Think Kyla won 2 out of 3 categories.... so Kyla has the best body;-)

    With Larissa Laurentis bringing up the rear................ for this year, :-P
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    lapd (18-12-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    And Kyla would win my award for the most clued in escort I've met.
    But then of course, haven't met many escorts.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    I'm gonna vote for Claudia on this one

    Firstly she has a great body ...secondly she has the room key and I wanna get back in.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I'm gonna vote for Claudia on this one

    Firstly she has a great body ...secondly she has the room key and I wanna get back in.
    Maybe she's got Jamescork locked in with her.
    He seems to get around.
    The '' Do not disturb''card on the door handle will give you a clue;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Think Kyla won 2 out of 3 categories.... so Kyla has the best body;-)

    With Larissa Laurentis bringing up the rear................ for this year, :-P
    Id like to bring it up the rear of Larissa too. just sayin


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    Larissa Laurentis (19-12-15)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Maybe she's got Jamescork locked in with her.
    He seems to get around.
    The '' Do not disturb''card on the door handle will give you a clue;-)
    This place is full of rugby fans... though they seem to be blue not red.
    I have just a slight notion I'm safe

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    This place is full of rugby fans... though they seem to be blue not red.
    I have just a slight notion I'm safe
    Given the way Munster are going these days, allegiances can be changed.
    Heresy to some, pragmatism to others
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •