Page 19 of 641 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119519 ... LastLast

Thread: football

1. Default

Liverpool's year next year

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Today is the 60th anniversary of the munich air disaster. 23 people lost their lives and 21 more injured. Gone but not forgotten.
    Yes Respect to all who lost their life in Munich Disaster and to Man Utd fans..
    I am a die hard Liverpool fan but all fans should stand United as one when tragedy like that happen..
    R.I.P. All of them people who lost their life on that flight..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

First silverware of the English season up for grabs at Wembley today. Arsenal have an excellent record in Cup finals over the last few seasons while Man City have won the League Cup twice since 2014. I would expect City to win although they may need extra time to do it. I will go for a 2-1 scoreline.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 25-02-18 at 15:59.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Embarassing defeat for the gunners , i think arsenal are going backwards while the teams are around them are improving. They need a big clearout imo .
    Looks that way based on todays performance. This result also means the Gunners have yet to win the League Cup under Wenger and is their 6th final defeat in the history of the competition.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

How will the gunners do tonight, will they go through to the last 8. Amazing that they have lost the last 6 home knockout games in europe.
    I think they will. AC Milan are a pale shadow of the great team of the late 80s and early 90s and while the Gunners are poor enough themselves they should go through. I will go for a 2-1 scoreline.
    The Truth is out there.

Some international friendlies tonight, germany v brazil, i wonder will these two teams meet in a world cup semi final later in the year?
    Not a bad shout

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LozzoD79 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Ugh, international football. I'm sure ze Germans and the French are loving it but come on, being Irish on an international break is like being a priest in a brothel!

Brazil win 1-0. Spain lead argentina 4-1. England draw 1-1 with italy. Italy awarded a peno by the var. I think the var will be used at the world cup. Will it be a success?
    Way too early for VAR in my opinion. Its being tested in a number of leagues with very mixed results. World Cup is too high profile for the current VAR technology. Seen the news showing the penalty to Italy. Very dubious but I am not a referee. Hope it works as its about time football caught up with tech used on other sports like Rugby, Cricket and Tennis. As long as the fans can see what is going on then it may work.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LozzoD79 For This Useful Post:

MarkusHume (06-04-18), TomTrent (05-04-18)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JayM93 View Post
    Ugh, international football. I'm sure ze Germans and the French are loving it but come on, being Irish on an international break is like being a priest in a brothel!
    definitely good point about priest in brothel.
    As for me, my national team is not qualified for World Cup too, but that's a life. I've to sit the whole June and watch other people proud of their national teams
    Last edited by jhonathan19; 31-03-18 at 07:49.

Reviews

Ray wilkins critically ill after suffering a heart attack. Seems its not looking good for him at the moment but lets hope he pulls through.
    Sadly Ray Wilkins died today as a result of cardiac arrest. RIP.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43644529
    The Truth is out there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post: