Page 58 of 638 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158558 ... LastLast

Thread: football

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo20 View Post
    Will make no difference, Emery living on borrowed time, a defeat to Leicester will see him gone
    Emery has the personality of a dead sheep, poor English , which hasn’t improved , same as team Sad reflection that Gunners fans would take Arsene back. I can’t understand why there has always been a reluctance to invest heavily in defenders

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryankelvin View Post
    Emery has the personality of a dead sheep, poor English , which hasn’t improved , same as team Sad reflection that Gunners fans would take Arsene back. I can’t understand why there has always been a reluctance to invest heavily in defenders
    He is small time, his approach is small time, timid boring conservative, a small club manager, should never have got the job

Reviews

Not the most interesting fixtures in the CL tonight, but it would be interesting what would happen to Spurs if they lost because Pochettino could walk away at any moment. Levy won't sack him at any cost because they won't get a better manager so it's really a question of when Poch will get fed up of underachieving

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    No clean sheet again for the gunners. Its 1-1 .
    No clean sheet and the Gunners have lost their 100 percent record in the Europa League this season but they could still qualify for the knockout stages as early as tomorrow if third-placed Standard Liege lose to Eintracht Frankfurt.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Lazio 1 Celtic 1 at half time. Draw would be great result for Celtic. Man utd v partisan Belgrade. Utd should win. I think 1 - 0 Wolves to win 2 - 0

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Celtic win it at the very end, 2-1. What a result for them. I think they have qualified now.
    Yeah I would guess so Ketchup, 7 points clear of 3rd placed team and only 2 games left they have to be guaranteed at least 2nd spot and qualification.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (07-11-19), westcorklad (07-11-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Yeah I would guess so Ketchup, 7 points clear of 3rd placed team and only 2 games left they have to be guaranteed at least 2nd spot and qualification.
    Celtic and Man Utd have both qualified for the last 32 in the Europa League after their results tonight. A good night all round for the British clubs as Wolves got an injury time winner against Slovan Bratislava and Rangers beat Porto 2-0.
    The Truth is out there.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (07-11-19)

Reviews

Looks like Michael O ‘Neill going to be next stoke manager, great opportunity for him , he probably has taken NI as far as he can Very good manager IMO He will do well with Stoke and double his wages Best of luck to him

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

CharlesLeeRay (07-11-19), westcorklad (07-11-19)

Reviews

England well in control in their match at 5-0.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (14-11-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    England well in control in their match at 5-0.
    Plus Kane got score a hatrick !

One of my shortest post