Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 1 year

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,845
    Reviews
    26

    Default 1 year

    I was just looking at the Escorts a while ago and seen yassica massage and remembered her as the 1st girl I ever visited
    on here. When I checked the date it was 18/12/14 so 1 year ago tomorrow and I have been to a lot over the past year
    and will be calling to see one tomorrow so must decide will it be a regular or a new girl in town.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Congrats, perhaps a party is in order...

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (17-12-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Congrats, perhaps a party is in order...
    You can get him up to your party tomorrow
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (17-12-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I was just looking at the Escorts a while ago and seen yassica massage and remembered her as the 1st girl I ever visited
    on here. When I checked the date it was 18/12/14 so 1 year ago tomorrow and I have been to a lot over the past year
    and will be calling to see one tomorrow so must decide will it be a regular or a new girl in town.
    Did the person you met as Jessica Massage look the same as the person in the pics?
    The pics are of a relatively buxom woman but the person I met (few months ago) was slim and petite.
    Said something and the following day an escort profile was up for the slim/petite girl also going by the name Jessica(haven't seen this second profile since).
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,845
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Did the person you met as Jessica Massage look the same as the person in the pics?
    The pics are of a relatively buxom woman but the person I met (few months ago) was slim and petite.
    Said something and the following day an escort profile was up for the slim/petite girl also going by the name Jessica(haven't seen this second profile since).
    It was yassica not Jessica she was a south American girl I think she goes as Tatiana or something in Escort profile

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    It was yassica not Jessica she was a south American girl I think she goes as Tatiana or something in Escort profile
    Yeah Yessica massage, I didn't bother to correct the spelling.
    The time I responded to the profile, someone else filled in and she put up her own escort profile the next day, that had 9 or so reviews and the name Jessica and S. American nationality. Probably a once off and the massage was fine anyway.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (18-12-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •