Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: missing post by Stewie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Ok Patricia, BBJ, I'm all for mods as I don't think anyone who uses a forum correctly should have anything to worry about but as for a normal user logging into the Flashchat in spy mode, YES it is possible. I have never used it as i'm not that type of guy but Pat I have sent you a PM on how it can be done and ensure the backdoor left by the program developers is closed, thats if you have not done it already

I remember someone sent me a PM about this before but I forgot it was you. That's why when Anna said it I wasn't 100%. However I remember when it was said to me before I checked it out with the software maker (or rather one of the techs here did) and any issues we had were resolved. I am checking it out now again.

Blog Entries

Just checked my email again and FlashChat got back to me. They say, with the settings the way we have them, there should be no way anyone can be "invisible" in the chat room. If anyone has better info, please post here or PM me, because I really don't see how this could be happening at the moment. Thanks.

Sorry,i m just after my night in and movies and cooked dinner etc.
    I ll chect it tomorrow and i still want to know what happen to the thread.

Who deleted it,why it was deleted etc,and is there punishment for it?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Blog Entries

Thumbs down

Are the clients safe? I don't know much about 'tech' stuff, but I find it worry that clients might feel unconfortable logging on to this site. With all the cloak and dagger shit going on at the moment, I wouldn't, not for some pussy And that's yours and mine bread and butter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345