Thread: Fucked in my Mouth and Pussy at same time!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Love Fucked in my Mouth and Pussy at same time!

H ad one of my favourite filthy fantasies fulfilled yesterday....two horny guys Fuck me at the same time...it was Fucking Amazing!!!...they took turns to Pound my wet Cunt with their throbbing hard Cocks, and of course while one was emptying their Balls deep in my wet Cunt the other was shooting their Hot Fucking Spunk load in the back of my throat drowning my screams of pleasure!.... well that's just how it ended, but it was one the most Fucking Horniest happiest hours I could have wished for!!!!
    ...make your own very Dirty Fantasy Real.....A Real Loving Girlfriend Experience with warm wet french kissess and Cuddles or a Filthy Fuck...or Both !!!!....Fuck Ireland's Horniest Housewife - the 100% ( NON FAKE ) Mature BBW of your Dreams!
    Rosie : 085-28-22-32-2 Easy to Remember !!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm Only available for 3 more Days this Year...so Hurry.....Needless to say I'm 100% Independent and work in Private..I'm just 15 mins South of City West, Private and Discrete, just off M7....HANDY IF YOUR ON M50 OR COMING FROM DUBLIN, OR TO DUBLIN FROM THE SOUTH:.. CORK LIMERICK LAOIS ETC.

... Rosie O'Toole - your Fun Friendly IRISH Mature BBW.......Filthy Phone Sex available anytime!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rosieotoole69 For This Useful Post:

Escoboy (16-12-15), MR-LOVA (16-12-15)