Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thayz TS

I could have started this thread word for word as i feel the same way.being admiring ts for along time now but havent had the courage to go through with it.for the first time you want it to be right and with someone you are really attracted to that has reviews.thayz profile pics are stunning especially the one with latex and she also has a nice video so you can she that shes real.if she around next week i might man up and take the plunge.that said there is alot of hot ts's on here

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mr miyagi View Post
    I could have started this thread word for word as i feel the same way.being admiring ts for along time now but havent had the courage to go through with it.for the first time you want it to be right and with someone you are really attracted to that has reviews.thayz profile pics are stunning especially the one with latex and she also has a nice video so you can she that shes real.if she around next week i might man up and take the plunge.that said there is alot of hot ts's on here
    hey dude, i was on the same boat as u until the other night, often made the phonecall to a ts but backed out last minute and never bothered. made a phone call to Ts Thayz and told her i would be nervous. and it wasnt a problem, relaxed from the moment i walked into the appartment. shes got a managable size cock too and is as described in her advertisment. bite the bullet....u wont look back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12