Thread: Initial contact

1. Default Initial contact

Still new to this site. I posted yestrday looking to meet a lady on Tuesday. I thought it was a reasonable post given my experience on AW in the UK, but depite more than a hundred views, I have only had one messaged reply. Is this common?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iffyjiffy View Post
    Still new to this site. I posted yestrday looking to meet a lady on Tuesday. I thought it was a reasonable post given my experience on AW in the UK, but depite more than a hundred views, I have only had one messaged reply. Is this common?
    Its not that easy I'm afraid. There are so many messers and time wasters that its impossible to tell a genuine poster from a f*ucktard.

Especially if you have no reviews or refs, you're unlikely to be inundated with offers.

Your only option is to do a bit of research, find a few ladies that tickle your fancy, pick up the phone and speak to them.

For security reasons, understandably, girls will only meet you on home territory the first time.

Best of luck!

ps I can never figure out why some new guys are classified as "newbies" while others are classified as "registered users"?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cosa Nostra For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (14-12-15)

4. Default

Thanks CN

I have been used to reverse bookings, email and private messaging. Time to adapt to the new ways...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iffyjiffy For This Useful Post:

Cosa Nostra (13-12-15)

Reviews

Thanks CN

I have been used to reverse bookings, email and private messaging. Time to adapt to the new ways...
    No worries, sure we could go for a few pints if the ladies don't work out.
    Last edited by Cosa Nostra; 13-12-15 at 20:10.

Reviews

Ring them on a mobile phone with a displayed number and speak to them.
    And be clear, concise and precise. They are not there to engage in idle chit chat.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (14-12-15)