Thread: Mimi!

Default Mimi!

Hi boys, my names Mia, or Mimi, i go by both.
    i am a tall, curvaceous irish 22 year old blonde, 34c breasts. i enjoy all kinds of sex apart from anal, although i do like anal play, butt plugs etc. i also like being lightly tied up and being spanked during sex. im very open so any ideas you have to make your time with me more satisfying, please say and itd be a pleasure to obey your wishes. gang bangs are an interest of mine too, so if you have up to four friends you'd like to share me with...

i am pretty and have a lovely bubbly personality, i like chatting to my clients before and after to make both of us happy with the situation. i will not see men over 35 or under 20. also i only see gentlemen, i am an elegant, classy girl. if you would like to see me, please PM me, or text
    Texting or voicemail is your best bet, as i must be discreet. please dont ask me for my rates, ive listed them below. also dont ask for photos, if you are not happy with how i look (i doubt it) ill happily leave without payment.

maybe you're thinking im quite expensive but i guarantee a hugely satisfying sexual experiece, with my enthusiasm to please and your horniness, we'd have a fantastic time. call ins to my home in Dublin 7: its difficult to negotiate this, as im a student, but possible, late nights or mornings usually are best. call outs: any time other than business hours

Blowjob: E50
    half hour: 150
    full hour: 250
    Two Hours:450 (i dont go above two hours of ongoing sex)

My blowjobs are especially nice and i am really quite proud of them. during a blowjob ill strip to my lacy panties and you can fondle my breasts and pussy while im giving you the head of your life.

so please do contact me, next week is an especially free week for me

thanks, and love to all
    mimi xx

ps. it is useless to call me on a private number!
    or tio call repeatedly when u get no answer or i keep hanging up! it means im BUSY! text me instead, always get back to you!
    Last edited by Mioux; 23-03-06 at 15:51.

Default Tonight!

im available tonight for a special paddys day call in, one client only, so first person to book me gets me! im also free 2moro and sunday evening!
    text or call 0

love to all, mimi xx
    Last edited by Natasha; 29-03-06 at 10:40.

hello boys, free friday, late night, let me know!, (via text or voicemail)

x