Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Unannounced 'Visitors'

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Wexford
    Posts
    243

    Default Unannounced 'Visitors'

    So I haven't been working for a while as I've been quite poorly and my work phone has been switched off.
    Today I hear a knock at my door (but ignore it as I'm in my pj's and not expecting anyone). 10 mins later I go downstairs to find some random guy wondering around my garden!!!
    After asking him what the hell he was doing it turns out he was a client and had 'lost my number'!!! Um Wtf!!
    Ok so clearly this is wierd and quite frightening behaviour. There were people at my house that do not know what I do.
    ...... has anyone else had this or do I need to call the Garda?


    Last week in Wexford....catch me whilst you can

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lactatinglucy For This Useful Post:

    amylove69 (09-12-15), casman (09-12-15), Escort AdvertiserRafaella25 (10-12-15), Hagane00 (03-01-16), irishdeltaforce (10-12-15), joggon (11-12-15), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (10-12-15), robbie9 (03-01-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (09-12-15), shyguyshyguy12 (09-12-15), smallcock (09-12-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    484
    Reviews
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    So I haven't been working for a while as I've been quite poorly and my work phone has been switched off.
    Today I hear a knock at my door (but ignore it as I'm in my pj's and not expecting anyone). 10 mins later I go downstairs to find some random guy wondering around my garden!!!
    After asking him what the hell he was doing it turns out he was a client and had 'lost my number'!!! Um Wtf!!
    Ok so clearly this is wierd and quite frightening behaviour. There were people at my house that do not know what I do.

    ...... has anyone else had this or do I need to call the Garda?
    Very unorthodox and presumptuous on his behalf,
    Did you tell him to F off

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere under the sun
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Yeah, I had that several times, really scarry. Most girls I assume they had such situations too.

    It's down to lack of respect for us and understanding how things work in the business.
    Available for outcalls and very rarely for an ocassional weekend tour, watch my profile when I advertise.

    Independent & Charming Companion.

    A bad good girl .. I wouldn't have it any other way

  5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

    amylove69 (09-12-15), Escort AdvertiserRafaella25 (10-12-15), Hagane00 (03-01-16), irishdeltaforce (10-12-15), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (10-12-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (09-12-15), shyguyshyguy12 (09-12-15), TiffanyTees (09-12-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,711
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Was his name James ...........oops only joking of course.

    This lad clearly over stepped the mark.
    Maybe it was pure stupidity so i don't think it's a guarda situation but i hope you put him straight on a few basic rules of privacy .

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserRafaella25 (10-12-15), irishdeltaforce (10-12-15), JAMESCORK (09-12-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (09-12-15), The dirt bird (09-12-15), willie wacker (09-12-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    So I haven't been working for a while as I've been quite poorly and my work phone has been switched off.
    Today I hear a knock at my door (but ignore it as I'm in my pj's and not expecting anyone). 10 mins later I go downstairs to find some random guy wondering around my garden!!!
    After asking him what the hell he was doing it turns out he was a client and had 'lost my number'!!! Um Wtf!!
    Ok so clearly this is wierd and quite frightening behaviour. There were people at my house that do not know what I do.
    ...... has anyone else had this or do I need to call the Garda?
    Yes this is a problem primarily in the South, I have worked in the UK & the North, this has only happened once elsewhere but loads of times in the South. Some guys seem to think that if they have visited a lady, then this gives them the right just to turn up, without speaking to the escort or making an appointment. I remember, one regular who was a businessman, telling me that he saw I was in town & had turned up at my door, he said you 'must've been busy, you didn't answer the door'. He saw nothing wrong in what he had done, I told him in no uncertain circumstances never to do that again.

    I like to work as discreetly as possible but when guys take it upon themselves to turn up at 'working apartments', it's not how I work & I consider it indiscreet.

    Sandy x
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ CASHEL Sun 17th ~ 10am til 9pm. Mon 18th ~ 9am til 2pm ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~



  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    Cable87 (10-12-15), Hagane00 (03-01-16), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (10-12-15), zilch (09-12-15)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    486
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Just explain to them the story and don't be rude or you could make matters worse, most will take it on board

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    801
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    wow cant believe that happened to you and even more worrying its happened other ladies. some lads really need to think about what they are doing.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smallcock For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserRafaella25 (10-12-15), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (10-12-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (09-12-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Wexford
    Posts
    243

    Default

    When I didn't answer the door, he found it appropriate to come into my garden and start peering into the windows! Who does that?

    I had no idea who he was and it was only when he used my work name the penny dropped that he must have been a client. He said he had 'lost my number' which is a lie as I've just checked my work phone and I have about 5 messages from him, the most recent was sent yesterday.

    This guy clearly has no idea about personal boundaries. He then sat outside my house in his car for a further 10 mins after I asked him to leave. I'm having security cameras fitted as we speak.

    Let's just say he was lucky I answered the door.......!

    This has really freaked me out.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lactatinglucy For This Useful Post:

    amylove69 (09-12-15), Irish Belle (10-12-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (09-12-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    380
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smallcock View Post
    wow cant believe that happened to you and even more worrying its happened other ladies. some lads really need to think about what they are doing.
    Maybe this guy goes back a long way before the mobile phone era when turning up on the doorstep during business hours was acceptable.

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    801
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    When I didn't answer the door, he found it appropriate to come into my garden and start peering into the windows! Who does that?

    I had no idea who he was and it was only when he used my work name the penny dropped that he must have been a client. He said he had 'lost my number' which is a lie as I've just checked my work phone and I have about 5 messages from him, the most recent was sent yesterday.

    This guy clearly has no idea about personal boundaries. He then sat outside my house in his car for a further 10 mins after I asked him to leave. I'm having security cameras fitted as we speak.

    Let's just say he was lucky I answered the door.......!

    This has really freaked me out.
    ya sounds like a real creep.

    personally I would be contacting gardai if he appears again the fact he said he didn't have your number and did was peering in your windows sounds like a looper.
    Last edited by smallcock; 09-12-15 at 15:56.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •